It'll be alright

[Bendy]
Hothead grabbed my face and kissed me deeply for a few moments. "I would have done the same if I wasn't busy with your father." He said with a smile making me laugh.
"And what are you laughing about mister~?" He asked while I was laughing "If you were in spot, You'd be sleepin with the fishes." I laughed almost falling out of my bed. "Like hell I'd sleep with the fishes! I'd rather sleep with you." He yells and blushes bright red.

"What was that?" I said with a smirk on my face and blushed. "N-n-nothing! I said nothing!!" He looked away and laughs to himself. "Come on." I say in a pleading voice and he disagrees.
-----
I later feel tired and yawns. "I'm gonna sleep...mind watching over me while I'm out cold....until you leave?" I ask and he nods. "Rest up bends, your gonna need it.

[Hothead]:
I watch as he passes out and smiled. I admit he's super fucking cute in his sleep I just wanna hug him to bits. I placed a kiss on his forehead then to his lips as I leave the room.

I watch him smile as I exit the room. "Could he be anymore cuter~" I say to myself glancing at my boyfriend one more time. Next thing I know there was Bendys brother and father behind me.

"*coughs* Can I help you two?" I said with a glare and sass. "Um yes...I need to see my son...We need to go. All three of us." His father said kind of angrilly.
"Can't he's sleeping and..." I say as he gets angry. "I want my son now! let me throw demon! He doesn't belong in a place like this." He tried to shove past me but failed and I called my brother over to help me.

"Mr. Demon; Bendy willingly signed up for this job and is a legal age to do so. You have no right to take him away from his work." Mugs added making him slightly mad. "I don't care! Neither of you own my son so I'm taking him!! He doesn't need to live in this type of environment; ESPECIALLY WITH YOU PEOPLE!!" He yells making me angry.

My brother and I looked at each other then laughed. "People like us! You sir have no right to talk to us in such manner! Why if I was a gentlemen I'd kill right now!!" I yelled in his face as he smacked me. That really set me of and my brother held to me. "Brother please don't!" He said as I growled. Boris soon interveined having enough of this. "I want MY son to stay a pure and innocent angel and to stay the hell away from you people." He demanded soon after.

"Dad let bendy be...I'm sorry Mr.Hothead and Mr. King Mugs! We'll leave!" The wolf apologized and takes his father out of my casino. I give bendy's father the middle finger and a angered look as he does the same. "What an asshole.." I say while rubbing my cheek and Mugs agreed. "Yes sir." Mugs adds as I head to my office.
------
It had now been three hours and everything went as planned. I got out a cigar from my draw as I heard a knock on the door. "come in." I say from my desk and saw bendy run towards me in a worried state.

"Did he hurt you!?!?!" He said grabbing my face and looks. "Whaddya mean I'm fine!" I tried to reassure him as he held my still sore cheek. "I heard that you and my father almost got into a fight!!!" he yells as I put my cigar out.

"Yes we ALMOST did because he didn't want you to work here. and to stay an angel for him." I said with a sigh and he hugged me. ".....oh...Well fuck that!" He then removes his halo from his head and throws it to the ground causing it to shatter.
I stare at the shattered halo as he turns to true demon. "Ah much better." He was now wearing all black and had only a white bow tie.I caught his smirk an blushed.

"So now your my little demon eh~ But I liked it when you were in angel~" I flirted and pulled him closer to me. "I'll only be your angel and your little devil darling~" He flirted back and kissed my cheek. We spent the next 2 hours in my office until Mugman came in.

"Bendy...its time for your show." He says taking notice to bendy's new darker look and smiled. Bendy got up from the table and walked with mugs. "Hey Boss meet me outside later. I wanna show ya somethin~" He said with an evil smirk and agreed.-
----------
Henry- *being an asshole trying to ruin the ship*😈
Me- Nu bad henry! 😧
Henry- *Flips me off*😈
Me- *Hides Cup and Bendy*