Dates...And a dance!

Hothead's P.O.V.
2 hours had passed sinced my incident with bendy. I looked at my gloves which were stained with HIS blood. I soon had licked my glove to clean it off.
My eyes full of lust as I licked the glove clean. I hear mugs and Bendy talking about something as I walk back to my office.
I sat in my chair trying to clear my head as I take out a cigar to calming my nerves.
--–--------—
The day went on as if nothig ever happened all. I decided to shut down the casino early so I could prepare for later. I watched the crowd leave. Some stayed to talk to bendy about the way he sung and asked to buy him out for the day. Which made me mad. I was about to shove those people out until Mugs grabbed me.

He gave a look that made me cool down and stare at bendy again. I felt my face heat up watching him laugh and smile at the leaving patrons. He quickly noticed me from the 2nd floor and his mood changed.

He went from a bright gleeming smile to a look that could make your heart shadder any seconds. He sighed and left the stage.
I sighed and left to the first floor to set up things. I had the skeletons fix the lights and had the little demons move the chairs out of the way.
"What are you doing Boss?" My said looking down at me from the second floor.

"I'm rearranging...I have something for you to give to bendy." I say calling Crazy-8 to bring me the outfit. He arrived later carrying the outfit in one arm and looking around. "Here ya go bossy~" He handed it over and watched Mugs come down.

"So you want me to give the kid this outfit..Just what are you plannin!?" Mugs questioned as he stared at the outfit. "Its my apology brother, ALSO I need you to bring him here at 7 with no questions asked." I barked as I move some tables out of the way.

Bendy's P.O.V.
I sat in my room setting up all my belongings while singing to myself. When I was finished, I sat on my bed video calling boris.
Boris- Bendy are you alive?
Me- *pokes myself* Yep!
Boris- So hows casino life treating you? Is Cupcifer treating you nice?
As my brother say that my eyes go dull and rub my sore spot on my neck.
He quickly notices and gets worried.
Boris- Who the hell did that *pointing to me from the screen*
Me- oh this....Its just a bruise from h-havig a pan drop on me ealier...Y-yep.
Boris- *glares* Your a terrible liar...what actually happened so I kick their ass!
I sigh and explain everything to him as he got pissed quick.
Boris- The devil did that!! I'm kick his..... *he yells loud enough for hothead to hear.
Me- Sh! Don't yell....besides he said he'd make it up to me for this..
I hear a knock on my door an slightly panic.
Me- GTG!
I then close my conputer down and walk over to the door to see Mugs. "Here put this on then meet me out here in about in hour."
He shoved the bag into my arms then closed the door so I could change.

A few minutes later I come out of the room with a black and white tuxedo. Mugs stares at me for a few minutes with a blush spread across his face. "W-wow...C'mon Mr. Demon" He stammered while holding his hand out. I take his hand and he leads me down to the lobby/ auditorium.
--------
No-ones P.O.V
The room was stunning. Everything looked different. Mugs let go of bendy in the middle of the court as he started to hear his favorite song. H-huh?" Bendy looked around to see nobody in the room except him.
The band picked up the tempo as Bendy stood there in aww. He then saw a chair and table over by the stage. Crazy- 8 cane over showing bendy to the table. "Whats going on here?" Bendy asked while the ball smiled.
"Just watch our dear guest!" He said then left the room.
------
Bendy sat in the room listening along to music as the Hothead entered the room in a red and black tux with a rose in hand. He slowly walked to bendy and poked his shoulder. "Hm....?"
Hothead snapped him out of the trance like state and held out the rose and signaled Sammy to change the aong.

"Care to dance?" Hothead asks; holding his hand out as the song changes. Bendy instantly knows what the song was and nods. "Fine." He said shyly and took his hand

As the music starts playing hothead and bendy walk out into the ballroom like floor and begin. Hothead gentally places his arms on bendy: One on his hip and the other on the shoulder. Bendy does the same as well.
Hothead leads the dance as bendy follows.
Hothead stares at bendy who was too focused on the music notices that he was smiling. "Having fun are we?" Hothead asks grabbing the demons attention moments later. He then snaps out of his trance once again and lightly smiles.

"M-maybe a li-little" Bendy confess as Cuphead twirls him around. The staff came back to watch this as mugs recorded. The two noticed that the song was changed to a slow dance. "Are you ever this nice to anyone?"
Bendy asks while looking at Hothead with a smile on his face. Hothead lightly chuckled and pulled him closer. "Only if you want me to be~" He flirted while bendy blushed.
The two remained in the room foor the next few hours talking and dancing until the entire staff awed.