They got a problem

(Mugs)
The three of us ran inside to the safe. Hothead was furious when he saw half of his riches were gone. "Who the hell stole from me!!" My brother yells as Bendy notices a note from his step-brother. "I know who did it." He says and over the letter to us.
I read the note which says that they want bendy back or they'll steal the rest and burn it. "h-he's not taking me Back!" Bendy soon has ink dripping down his face as my broter conforted him. "Where not letting him take you...Mugs lets go."
---------
The three of us ran to the two boys waiting on us. "Ah I see you actually made it~ Now hand over my brother" He demanded as Bendy denided. "ROT. IN. HELL." Bendy yelled as his brother yelled as his anger rose.

"I knew you'd say that, Thats why I have something you want.~" He grabs bendy's real brother boris who was harned severly. "Okay kid thats enough...He's not going with you so let the wolf go." I ordered as he didn't budge. Bendy quickly melted down and growled. while my broter held him back"Looks I have to teach this crybaby a lesson." He said in a low growl and looked at Hothead. "Let him." Bendy's regular voice asked and my brother released.
"Your not leaving here alive!" His brother yells and springs forward at the now melted bendy as he laughed. "Bring it."
---------
Hours of those two fighting bendy was down and me and hothead attacked. He shot at us but we cleverly dodged. I gave my brother a glance telling him to hold bendys brother down while I finished it. "Go." We both split and Lucifer was distracted by me. Hothead then tackles him to the ground giving boris a chance to run to bendy.
"Any last words~ I'll enjoy hearing them as I tear your insides out." My broter grabbed by the shirt and had his trident ready. "Go to hell" Lucifer says making us laugh. "We already live there bastard." Bendy yells ripping his head clean off and laughed.  We then return our stolen goods and separate. The two go back to Hotheads room and I take boris to the infirmary.

-----------
Sorry its short and I timeskipped...I really wanted to get to the romance scene...
And Poor bby boi boris...geez Was I that bad in this chapter.
Everyone: YES!
me😱😨😢