Meeting the Devil~

[Still bendy]
"What took you so long?" Boris said with a slightly worried tone. "I was helping a...friend and he might have found me a job, I'm going to apply later." I sighed as he had seemed happy.
"Brother thats great! where did you try to apply to." Boris said with glee while I felt dread slowly sinking in. "Well...it's a place I've been to recently." I rubbed the back of my neck while he tried to guess.
"You mean the Casino...Go ahead I won't stop you." Boris supported my choice and knowing him if I didn't go; He would literally drag me to the interview.
"wait your agreeing...okay who are and what did you do to my brother?" I joked causing him to laugh a little. "I dunno I think he left a while ago and won't be coming back."

We joked around for a few hours until it was time for me to go. My brother wished me good luck as I left his home which was in Inkwell 4. I walked to die gate at the end of the small town.
I entered through and ran down to the casino.
As I arrived at the casino I heard yelling from the inside and saw my step brother and dice being kicked out. "You better have my contracts by midnight of next Monday brats!" The devil roared as they ran scared with their heads betweens their tails which made me laugh.
I then notice Mugs looking at me and coming over to hug me. "Long time no see old friend! What brings you down here?" Mugs smiled as we entered.
"I'm here for the job offer...a friend of-" I was cut off by the devil entering the room.
He was wearing a big black coat, Red collar as well as he looked down at me with a smile spreaded across his face. "Are you bendy?" He said stared at me with a look likes he already met me.
"Y-yes...I am" I said shyly holding my hand out to shake his hand.
No-ones P.O.V
Bendy stared at the grinning demon in front of him taking in every detail. "I'm here for the..job" Bendy said to the the devil as the knew his plan worked.

"I see follow us." Mugman and Hothead said at the same time led him to Hotheads office. Bendy looked around the room as hothead sat in his chair. "Mugs Leave. I'll call you when I need you." Mugman had a sad look on his face then left the room.

"You know, your the only one on the isle who offered the job my little lamb~." Hothead said like he only wanted bendy for this job since when somelse came  to casino he told them all no.

"I am?" Bendy said looking around the office noticing how big the room was. Hothead then sits at his chair; which was the only chair in the entire room. "Yes. Everyone else who tried to apply....got scared and ran away." He lied as Bendy believed it.
"So what exactly will have to mr.Hothead?"  Bendy said looking for a spot a to sit. Hothead quickly noticed and smirked. " Your just going to waiting on tables, Collecting contracts. basically a right hand man. If theres a job I need done, you do it." The devil persistant while taking a huff of his cigar and pulled out something from his desk draw.
He then looks at the little half breed knowing  he was going to make him his property.
alright...how much is the pay?" Bendy says looking at the smirking devil. "I forgot to mention this, you must be required to live here at the casino in order for you to work here!" He avoiding his question and yelled