He didn't mean that...right?

Bendy stood stare in a shocked state when the devil told him he'd have to live inside the casino. "Your j-joking right!?" He yelled then covered his mouth. "Does it look like I'm joking." Hothead said with a serious voice placing a collar around his neck.

Bendy was confused why the devil put the collar on him. "why are you putting this collar on me?" Bendy asked while looking at the medal on it saying *property of the devil* which made him concerned.
"It just means you work here." he lies knowing what the medal meant. bedy felt slightly relieved and sighed. "I'll tell my brother that I need to pack." Hothead smiled knowing that he won his game.
later
Hothead told bendy to return later tonight with his belongings. He also sad that Mugman would help him for the next week for training. Bendy felt kind of better after hearing that.
Bendy and Boris started to pack his belongings to move into the casino.

Bendy looked at boris who was slightly upset that his younger brother was leaving. "You'll visist me right bro?" Boris carrying bendys box up the stairs while bendy was dragging the cart.

"Yeah I'll come over on my breaks or when I get the chance!" Bendy said with a smile not letting his older brother get upset. "Geez you two are such saps~"Mugman said from the top of the stairs.

Mugmans P.O.V
"Yeah so? I'll be sappy All I want." Bendy the drops the handle to his wagon and hugs the wolf standing next to him. I sigh and get the skeletons to take my trainees bags. "You better hurry up and unpack Bendy. Boss hates it when newbies aren't on time."

I warn him as he lets go and they rush in te building. I show the two boys which room was bendy's and they start unpacking. I later then called bendy outside his room and told him to wait there. "Where are you going Mugs?"

Bendy said looking at me I took his measurements really quick. "Gettin your uniform. Boss said you needed it for training tomorrow." I said while going down the hall into the dressing room and pulled out a suit.

It was a black top and bottom with white suspenders and bow tie. I came back with outfit in my hands while bendy looked. "Is that it?" I nodded and handed it to him.
"yes now get dressed. Boss wants to see you in less than an hour." I say leaving him to the clothes.

I left to my brothers office; My brother was counting todays winnings as I enter the room. "Whaddya want Mugs I'm busy!" He sounded angry as I entered the room. "He'll be here in a few minutes. Bendy's getting dressed."

My brother then rose from his chair with a wicked smirk and left the room. "Where are you going boss?" I said with with a worried tone. "None of your buisness Mugs. Go and deal with the patrons." Hothead demanded and I did as told and went into the bar.

Hotheads P.O.V
I head to Bendy's room to spy on him because I felt like it.  I turned the corner to the hallway and reached bendy's room. He didn't hear me coming from the hallway.

I quietly opened the door and saw him taking off his clothes and hanging tem up. I felt something drip down my nose which alerted bendy. I quickly hid in a shadow when he turned around. "Who's there?" Bendy calls out and I give him no response.
He then continues putting on the outfit I chose.