Apologies are needed

"Go." Mugs says while pushing his brother into the room. Hothead tumbled to the floor landing on bendy.
The two stare at each other for a few minutes before becoming flustered.
They stare at each other for 5 minutes before it got embarressing.
Bendy's P.O.V
I stared at Hothead and he stared back with his dark crimson eyes causing me to blush. He stared at my neck for a few seconds with the same look from earlier then a normal face.

"I'm sorry..." he spat out with tears in his eyes and a sorrowfull look to top it off. "......" I didn't speak a word and looked away. He felt hurt due to my actions then tried again. "Bendy I'm really sorry....I didn't mean that." He said with such sorrow in different tone; like a sounded like a normal devil. which made me look his way.

"....you..." I couldn't of anything to say to him so I looked down. I kept my gaze to the floor trying not cry in front of him. He lifted my head by the chin forcing me too look at him and only him.
"I never meant to harm you like that pet,....I am truly sorry." He then presses his lips onto my forehead then let go. He picks me off the floor then pulls me into his lap and hugs me as I felt his tears drip on my shoulder.
We spent a good long 10 minutes hugging until I pull him away. I sighed as he looks at me once again. "I can't forgive you yet..." I say rubbing my neck as he gets up.
"Then I'll make it up to you. Meet me out in the lobby here at 7:00" He said in his regular tone and left the room. I stare down at the floor as mugs cane back in the room with me. "...." I look at mugs who grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the floor. "Are you alright?" Mugs inspected me like a worried mother.

"...Y-yes sir I'm fine." I say while he gave me an angry glare then pulled me into a hug. "Only call me that when were working Bendy!" He yelled making a scene. All the workers statre at us for a few seconds then went back to what they were doing.
"Come with me, I'm gonna show you some place fun~" He grabbed my arm practically pulling me.
---------
Sammy- Short chapter, Geez lotta shit went down.
Bendy- Watch your language peasent! Unless you wanna end up like norman.
Sammy- Forgive me my lord for my tounge.
Me- Get a room you two! Geez You two are like an old married couple
Cuphead- *Grabs bendy and hisses at sammy and me* Author please stop.
Me- Cuppy I'll do what I want...*smirks*
Cup- ..................Frick *runs*
G-Alice: See you guys in the next Chapter also check out Bendy Chapter 4!!!