A kiss that will last a life time

(Bendy):
Hothead grabbed my hand and led us back to my room as I blushed. "I hope he'll be okay.." I asked myself as I worry for my brother making Hothead notice. "He'll be fine bends...I promise" He promised and planted a kiss on my forehead to comfort me.
I lay my head on his shoulder as we enter my room and sat on my bed. He tries to comfort me while I was in this panic/depressed mood.

"Hey I know what can make you feel better." He says with a smirk and grabs my chin. "W-what do you mean?" I fluster as his face gets closer to mine. He got very closer until our lips met; He gave me a long and passionette kiss. It lasted about 2 minutes until I melted into it.
Hothead picks me up and puts me in his lap as he deepens his kiss and bites down gently on my bottom lip asking me for promission.
------
The kiss lasted for 5/9 minutes as we separated leaving a trail of saliva. "Is that what you meant earlier~" I say staring at his scarlet eyes and smiles. "Very~" He places his hand on my cheek and smiles back.  We talked for a few hours until the subject about earlier was surfaced.
------
You know...I've..." I was cut off and was kissed again. Hothead already knew what I was thinking and I kissed back. "Love you too." He muffled as I wrap my arms around him as he did the same. We did this for at least an hour until we separated. "Golly Cup, Who knew you were a good kisser~" I teased making him blush.
(My lord I don't know How to write romance XD)
----
I place my head in his chest and closed my eyes. "Hey...Cuppy...The answer to your question is yes." I then past out.
(Hothead):
I watched him fall asleep on my chest. I couldn't help but smile at the fact of how cute he was when he is sleeping. I lay down on his bed and put the blanket over us and fall asleep
[Next day]--------
I was the first to wake up and hear my brother yell for me. I stared down at my new lover who was sleeping peacefully. "Aw~" I plant a kiss on his cheek and leave for him then exit the room.
My brother was down the hall calling for to start the casino up. "Shuddap mugface." I say in a groggy and tired voice while rubbing my eyes. "Where have you been..were running late!" Mugs paniced and ordered everyone to get busy. I went my room and changed into my work outfit and ordered Mugs to open in an hour.

I sat at my desk when I hear tiny footsteps approaching my door. "Morning...hothead *yawns* ...boss" he said tiredly and stumbly walked to my desk then laid his head on it. "Morning doll face~" I grabbed his tired head and kissed it. "5 more minutes." he begged as I grabbed him.
"Can't do that toots~ you gotta show to do." I carry him to the dressing room so he could change. As we headed Bendy started to wake up. He looked up at me to see a kind smile printed to my face as I set him down so he could change.
"Thanks Cuppy...I-I mean boss." He flustered as the Tipsy Crew walkedpassed and stared at us. "No problem now get ready." I say as he got changed.
We welcomed the entering guest as they went to the games they wanted.
Bendy noticed a man who was looking for someone. "Papa Henry!?" Bendy says as he raced off from his spot and tackled the man.