Sing is more your speed

LATER
I cleaned off my nose and went back to my office without him seeing me while my face was flustered. "Damn~" I say to myself as I sit back in my throne waiting for bendy.

He soons enter the room while I stare at his uniform. Bendy then stops infront of my desk. "You said you wanted me Boss?" I nodded while calling Mugman in the room.

He walked through the door with a worried look on his face almost like he had lost something. Mugman looked all over the rooms looking for his missing items while yelling.
"What are you looking for?" I asked my brother who was about to loose his top. He then glared at me with anger in his eyes.

"Where the FUCK are my Goddamn cards!!" He yells as I cover bendy's ears
"Brother shut up. No cussing around the newbie!" I warned my twin who was blowing a fuse.

Bendy stared at us in confusion as I released my hands from his ears; trying to keep him pure as long as possible. "Damn.." Bendy smirked while he cursed looking at me. I glared at him as he chuckled.
Mugmans P.O.V
My brother yelled at bedy for cussing. It seemed like he wanted bendy too stay pure for some reason while I was still on the search for my cards.

"What job to you want me to show bendy?" I asked my brother while those two were having a cuss battle. "Show him to the other co-workers!"

My brother boomed pushing bendy right into my chest almost making me fall. We then immediately exit the room and head to the lobby.
"Who do wanna meet first?" I ask while he looks for somebody. I notice mr.Wheezy; our cheif heading our way.

"How about him." Bendy points to mr. Wheezy who was already infront of us staring our new worker. "Who's the runt?" Mr.Wheezy asked while he lightly smiled. "This is bendy, starting today he's our new worker!" I said with a light tone as bendy shook his hand.

Out of nowhere we hear a man yelling bendy's name and running over to him. It looked like bendy knew the voice and hid behind me. When man arrived to the three of us he was looking for him.

"Excuse me boss did you say BENDY was working here! my lord has finally came to bless us with his presence!!" He squealed as bendy got scared. "yes mr.lawrence i said it BUT your scarin the kid." Pointing my finger into his chest telling him to chill.

he then see's the scared bendy behind me and calmed himself. "M-my lord I did not mean to scare you...would you like me to play you a song?" He said trying to make bendy smile. I was then called to the other side of the casino along with Mr.Wheezy. "Bendy we'll be back...lawrence show him your area."
Bendy stared at the him as he grabbed his hand and led him to the music room.
"My lor- I mean Bendy, Which instrument do you wish to play first." He said opening the door and showing the instruments. Bendy looked for a few minutes and didn't find anything he wanted.
"I'm not the musician type Mr.Larence. I'm more of singer and dancer!" He confessed as sammy smiled in delight. "I'm also the music director and coreographicer. So wanna show me what ya got My lord!"
Bendy cleared his throat and began singing.
(I ain't putting lyrics because I'm too lazy XD)
Sammy listened to bendy singing and smiled enjoying the melody. Bendy had started to dance along to his tune "🎙Baby its cold outside~🎙" He finishes as he hears clapping all around him.
"W-wow your amazing bendy!" Sammy clapped.