Star gazing

My goodness I'm popular!!—————Bendy and Hothead sat at the table talking and joking for a few hours

—————
Bendy and Hothead sat at the table talking and joking for a few hours.
"So are you having fun pe...Bendy?" Hothead ask with a kind smile printed on his face. Bendy couldn't help but stare it for only befre Hothead asked again.

"H-huh!" bendy said as his face turned red. "You having fun?" He asks while he nodded. "Yes sir, I had fun." He said with a light smile. Hothead got a little angry because he didn't call him by his name.
"You know it's alright to call me by my name. No one else is here except us~" He flirted and scooted closer to bendy.
Bendy soon noticed and felt butterflies in his stomach as Hothead put his arm over bendy's shoulder.

(Bendy):
I noticed that hotheads arm was over my shoulder and pulled me closer. I begin to feel like a million butterflies are in my stomach; flapping all over the place.
"Are you alright?" He asked while I try to calm myself. "H-heh yeah I'm fine." I studdered as he got up and grabbed my hand. He led me out of the auditorium and goes outside. "Where are we going Hothead?" Hothead led me outside to a little garden.
He covered my eyes for a few minutes and made small talk. "Have you ever seen stars?" I stayed quiet for a few seconds not replying to his question.

"No...My brother had all his windows boarded and wouldn't let me outside at night." I say with a sigh and look away. Hothead then uncovers my eyes and pointed up. "Well your about too." I look up to see the sky.

It was absolutely breathe taking

It was absolutely breathe taking. I never imagined the stary night to be this amazing.
"Wow...this is amazing." I say while still looking up. I didn't notice hothead leaving me for a few minutes to find a rose. He comes back and smiles.
He stares at me for a few minutes while he felt his heart pound out of his chest and his face heat up.
"You enjoying yourself?" He says making me turn around to the roses in his hands.
"Y-yes..." I say staring at the roses. He quickly notices and smirks. "You like em? I thought they looked beautiful...but not as beautiful~" I feel my face heating up as I laugh.
"Wow that was cheesy...Wait are you flirting with me?" He turned to Hothead who was as red as a tomatoe
"Yes I am." He then pulls me into a hug causing me to blush more.