I like the way you sing~

Hothead P.O.V.
As I return to my office. I start to hear singing. My assisstent kept pulling to the door as I tried to figured where te singing was coming from. "S-sir you have a meeting right now." She said while pulling me.

I thenlook down at her with anger as I pulled away. "I'm. Not. GOING" I growled at her and left to find the singing. I listened closely and followed the tune until I got to the music department.
From there I saw Bendy and Sammy. Bendy was singing and wasn't bad at all. He sounded like an angel. "🎙Baby it's cold outside~🎙" He sung the last part of the chours. I instantly felt my face heat up and started clapping.

Everybody else followed my actions as a smiled snuck its way to his face. "wow my lord you were amazing! I think you should perform!!" Sammy yelled grabbing his full attention.
"N-no, I-I mean..." He studdered as I came out into the lobby. "I agree with lawrence. You should~" I smirked as he got flustered. He then looked away with his wings covering his face. "I-I can't....I get too nervous I'm on stage." Bendy confessed not allowing me to see his face. I couldn't help but chuckle in place.

He then peeked his head seeing me laugh and got somewhat angry. "D-don't laugh you big...." Bendy cut himself off while I give a glare.
"What were you gonna say Benjamin~" I say with a toothy grin causing him to fluster once again.

Bendy quickly got an angry look in his eyes then back to normal and sighed. "N-nothing sir." he said looking away while putting his wings down."Now lets hear my little lamb sing again~"
No-one P.O.V
an hour later of setting up the stage, Hothead made bendy go to the stage and perform. Of course this time it was just the two of them. Hothead kicked everybody out of the room.

Bendy then let out a big sigh and grabbed the mic as the music started to play.

Bendy looks out at Hothead with a smile as he dances along waiting for to the chours and walks off the stage over to Hothead.
Bendy cupped his hand on his bosses cheek and stared into his crimson eyes and smirked. "Touched~"  He then presses his small body onto Hothead and strokes his horns trying his best not to laugh.
Bendy finishes the song and leaves his boss a flustered mess causing him to laugh. "Payback is bliss~" Bendy teased walking back into the dress room.

Hothead sat in his chair flustered with a wicked smirk as bendy walked into the dressing room to change back into his regular clothes. He starts laughing amungst himself forming a plan of revenge for his lamb while leaving the room.
Bendy sat behind the door blushing like a maniac. "*D-did I just d-do that!?!? oh golly he's gonna get me for sure*" bendy mentally screamed hitting himself.
A few moments later he got changed and snuck out the room trying to avoid his boss. He looked all over the room then bolted to his.
before he got there. He felt a hand grabbing his halo and pulling him back. Bendy fear quickly rose as he was pulled into somebody. Hothead smirked while pinning him to the wall.
"My my Bendy, Aren't you scared~" hothead cooed, cupping his hand on bendys cheek. He then grazes his thumb on his cheek while bendys face light up. "B-boss s-stop!"
Hothead did not listen and towered over the 4"9 angelic demon. Bendy stared at his 6"1 boss with fear in his eyes; unsure what his boss was going to do to him.
-----------
Bendyxcuphead11 here! Sorry if you find this chapter boring...I ran out of ideas on what was going to happen. Your also probably wondering why Sammy Lawrence is in this and the last chapter.
Well lucky for you I'll explain:
Okay since bendy was a dancing Angel/ Demon....There had to be a music Director for the casino, So I thought who else but sammy!
Sammy- I heard my name...Are you talking about me?
Me- yes...I'm explaining why you were added!
Sammy- alright also have u seen my lord? he's been hiding for 3 hours now!
Me- No *lies*
Sammy leaves and I give bendy the all clear.
🌸Hoped you enjoyed~!🌸