A family Reunion/ Issues

(This going to be long)
[Bendy]:
I heard my father calling out for boris who was in our infirmary resting. It had been ages since I heard or seen papa so I kinda got too excited and ran over to him tackling him into a hug.
"Papa!" I almost burst in tears seeing him. "Ow...Bendy!? What are you doing here and have you seen Boris...He hasn't come home yet." Papa asks I get and I nod "Yes He's in the Infirmary. As why I'm here...well I work and live here, With the Devil." I rubbed the back of my neck because I knew papa wasn't going to be happy with me.

"You WHAT! Benjamin Thomas Demon! I expected better from you." He roared in anger making hothead notice and glare. "Sorry sir...But It was the only place that offered me a job since Lucifer kicked me out..." I sighed resting my head on my hands and looked down. Hothead soon came over to investigate the yelling.

"Sir, We have a no yelling at my employees policy...Bendy are you alright." Hothead stared down at me while I kept my eyes to floor feeling ashamed that I didn't tell papa sooner. "Yes sir I'm fine; Sorry for the noise." I said with a sigh as I felt my fathers angry eyes still on me.

"Bendy..why didn't you tell me sooner! I could found a better job and your own place to live!" My father grabbed my chin making me look at him as Hothead watched. "Like I said Papa, I asked around all of Inkwell and no-one would hire me until I found job at here and they took me in! They all have been really nice to me! Especially Hothead!"

I give a warm smile to him because papa didn't know yet and I was going to wait to tell him. Papa stared at hothead like he was going to hit him or something which made me worry. "Sir your son has done an excellent job in my casino and everybody loves him. Oh Bends I think mugs needs you." I see Mugs trying to grab my attention and I smile. "I gotta go papa! We'll talk later! Hot can you take him to my brother!" I ask him and he agrees as I run over to Mugs.
--------
"You need me boss?" I say to mugs as he checks his clipboard. "Actually yes. There were some runaway debtors I need you to get if ya could. Theres only two." Mugs hands me the paper of the two debtors which were cala maria and ribby and croacks. "Alright but I have a performance in an hour...could you tell Hothead to hold it off til later?" I watch him agree and make my way towards the exit.
I see one of them running and smirk. "Get back here!" I yell as they run further.
--------
I made a puddle of ink and hoped into it taking me to right infront of the mermaid. "Hold it right there missy! You have something I want." She stops right in her tracks and sighs. "If its my contract, Then good !" She said with a laugh and started to attack. "Well If thats how your gonna play then lets go!" I roared and the battle was on.

[Hothead]:
I show Bendy's father to the infirmary which had his sleeping son in. "So...Mr. Devil, Why are you so sweet around my son~?" His father ask like he knows something. "Uh...Because, He's knew around here..a-and thats how I act." I lied hoping he'd believed it since bendy told me earlier not to tell anyone close to him the truth and I promised. He blieved the first half but knew I was lying.

"Tell me, Are you in love with my son?" He glances over to me as I looked away. "I stammered as we entered the room. "Your lying. Tell me." He demanded as he glared at me in a slightly angered manner.
".....Hey boris!" The wolf looked in my direction and smiled. "Dad I'm over here!" Getting his attention Boris gave a me a quick glance telling me I could leave.I quietly left and went back to mugs.

"Brother wheres bendy?" I asked my brother while looing for him. "I sent him after run away debtors." I almost smacked him as I heard bendy voice. When he came back into the room he cuts, bruises and ink dripping.

"Got them." He says passing out on the floor. I rushed over to him and picked him up. "Are you alright love?" I whisper in his ear as he nods. "Couldn't....be...better."He sighs as I take him back to his room. "Mugs cancel Bendys performance!!" I yell and walk to the room. Bendy laid his head in the crook of my neck and smiled. "Thanks Cuppy."
He yawns tiredly as I open the door. I set him down so he could walk to his bed. "I'll check on you later..." I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm. "Aren't you gonna patch me up." He holds out the med kit as I smile.

"Alright, but you owe me later." He sat on his bed as he held up his arm. "Yeah I know." I wrapped his harmed arm for a few minutes then went to his to his torso.

"Geez, they got ya good babe." I planted small kisses on his injuries as I finished. I set his pillows up as he sighed then laid him down. "They really did...heh." He said sadly. His mood changed that quick which got me worried.
"Whats the matter?" I place a hand on his cheek as I sit on his bed. "Nothing just thinking...." He lied as I sigh. "Tell me. please, I hate seeing you like this." I looked at him as he sat up and hugged me. "....those debtors told me something...That I'm a really demon, I could a killed them when I had the chance.." He confessed and sighed.

I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. He was shocked for the first few seconds then went along with it. "I would have done the same thing if I wasn't stuck with your father!" I said with a smile trying to lighten the mood as he laughed.