Its a matter of choice~

Hotheads P.O.V.
A few weeks have past since that half breed showed up. My brother was worried that he wouldn't come since.  my casino had been even more packed since and we were running low on employees and more costumers were popping up.
"Ho-- Boss I think we need to start hiring so we get this mess under control." My brother commented as I took a puff from my cigar. "I agree I'll get flyers going up today."
(later)
I started hang the flyers out around the Isle while being in disguise. I nailed to every tree and notice a familar face heading my direction.

It was the Bendy and looked like he just came out of hell. I accidentally drop the  nails on the ground and couldn't pick them due to the disguise.

"Excuse me sir do you mind helping me?" I asked as he gazed in my direction and nodded. "What seems to be the problem sir?" Bendy said with a light smile. "I dropped these here nails and can't seem to pick them up. This old hip of mine ain't what it use to be."

He then got on his hands and knees and helped pick them up. I then begin to stare with a light blush "*why the hell is he so goddamn cute*" I thought to myself as he handed me each nail.

When he was finish I smiled fakely and thanked him. "so what are you doing that requires all these nails?" He asks me kindly while I hand him a flyer. "A friend of mine told me to hand them out" I lied.

He looked at with slight confusion of what I meant then quickly changed the subject trying my best not to give away my identity. I noticed that he injuries that looked like new.
He a had a black eye, bruises on his face and arms, cuts on his lips and arms. I wanted to know who hurted him so I could hurt them.

"What happened my boy?" I say taking notice to the injuries. "Me and step brother got into a fight......." He rubs the back of his neck; I felt sorry for the poor.

"But hey Who cares!" Trying to lighten the mood and change the subject with a  light smile. I looked down at the flyer and smirked with a plan forming.

"You should apply for the job at the casino! I hear that they need extra help" He looks at me like I was up to something; which i was. "Why...I'm not good anything which this job requires." Bendy protested against me trying to avoid the casino.

"You never know child." I protest insisting he'd apply for the job. He still refused my offer which got me slightly mad. "Child please consider this. You'd be perfect for this job!" I was persistant and not giving up.

Bendys P.O.V.
The old cup was insisting I work at the Devils Casino which I refused to. "I-I can't sorry sir." I had to leave because Boris was waiting on me back at his home.
He then had a toothy grin on his face and was up to something as I walked away . "what if I said this...You'd meet the devil himself! I'm sure he'd love to meet a pure child like yourself."

I then stopped dead in my tracks. For some reason now I had to go out of the blue. I didn't trust the devil but he was the last person inkwell who i haven't met. "The Devil as Hothead owner of the casino?"
I only knew this because when I was very young; I read many books about him. The old cup nodded yes to your question.  "Yes that one. I'm actually close friends with him." He grinned grabbing my attention.

"He told me to offer you the job but I guess if you don't want to~" I knew his trick and fell for it. "Okay okay! I'll go later today." He grinned feeling proud of himself as I sighed.
"Thank you my boy. I'll make sure to Hothead know you'll be meeting him."

The old man waved goodbye as I walked back to Boris home. "I'm back!" Boris was sitting on the couch watching the televison. "What took you so long?"