Brotherly "love"

(still Bendy)
I walk down the stairs seeing my older brother and his boyfriend at te front door. Satan notices off on me and sighs. "Where were you?" He asks as dice goes to the couch. "Whaddya mean bro..I've been here the whole time!" You lie which he knows. "Bendy your lying Where in Inkwell Isle where you!"
He demanded for my answer as he notice the smell of acholo on my clothes and got mad. "Were you at the casino!?!?" I stepped back as he roared slamming his fist on the wall.

I knew my brother had a short temper which made me angry all the time of him because he'd take his anger out me or the house. "Why would I go there Satan! I've been here watching movies the ENTIRE time!"
I knew he wouldn't fall for it, he then grabs me by the shirt and growls. "Hun let him go!" Dice quickly intervined before he did some damage to me. I then got angry at him; he always does this to me. Treating me like I'm some damn kid when I'm not, hitting me all the time. I was beyond done with his bullshit.

"You know what Yeah I was down at that casino! I'm old enough to do what I want and you can't treat me like a kid anymore!!!" I yelled at him which caused him to slap me across the face.

"I spent my entire life protecting you sorry ass and this is how you fucking pay me!" He yells at me glaring down at me with anger in his eyes.

"Protecting me. You f**king abuse me! You couldn't dare give a flying F**k about me even if you could! I...I wish you'd burn in hell!" I felt ink dripping off my face as he tried to punch me while I saw tears roll down his face. I grabbed his arm and smirked.

"You think your so smart don'tcha~. All you are is a crybaby who takes his anger out on his dear brother. How pathetic." I smirked not in control of my body anymore crushing his hand as he yelled in pain. "I'm trying to safe him from the outside world."He yelled at me while I didn't care.
"If you were actually doing that. You wouldn't be abusing him. No wonder why he hates you~" I kept my grip on his hand almost shattering his entire hand.
"Bendy stop your gonna hurt him." Dice yelled at me causing me to laugh. "Thats the point dumbass. He deserves this! Hahah~" I hear the bones in his snap causing him to scream. Dice then comes over and pulls me away from my step brother; which was a bad idea.
I tackle and pin him to the ground and punch him loosing all control.
(Not making a fight scene...Too lazy)
I was full of cuts and bruises when the fight was over while I went to my room gathering my belongings having my step brother telling me to get the fuck out of his house.

Dice came knocking on my door while I messaged my real brother boris who lived not to far from here. "Ben can I come in." I gave him no response and continues packing. "Come on ben please?"
I sigh and put the box down.
"Don't call me that EVER." I said in a pissed off tone knowing he'd stop. "Bendy please don't leave....you know he didn't mean any of that." Dice tried to comfort me but failed. "Go to hell" I then here Boris pull up at the house as I grab my belongings.
"Give him another chance Bendy!" He steps in front of me hoping for me to change my mind which wouldn't work.
"No way in hell is he getting another chance!" I then take my stuff to Boris's car and leave.