Revenge my little lamb~

[Previously~]
hothead towered over bendy with his hand on bendy's cheek and body pinned to the wall. "I'm going to enjoy this~" Hothead leaned his head into the crook off bendy's neck starting to kiss it. He was now acting a cat in mating season when he did this.
Bendy blushed like a wildfire from his bosses actions and tried to push away. The devil would not let Bendy move an inch away from him.
He started to smirk looking for bendy's weak spot while bendy squirmed. When Hothead found he bit down on Bendy's neck hard enough to draw blood  that could kill a human in a heartbeat and make bendy squeak in pain.
------------
Before Hothead could do more damage; Mugman came into the room darting his attention to his twin. "Brother get off. Now!" Mugman ordered as his brother  who looked like a hell hound, refusing and growled; pulling bendy closer to him.

Mugs glared not taking his eyes off of his brother long enough for him to grab a bottle that was behid him without having his brother notice. He gave quick glances at bendy telling him to wait for his signal. Bendy nodded as he held in neck in pain. Hothead was still growling as Mugs threw the bottle to the ground.

Causing a smoke bomb to form and Mugs to strike. as Mugs acted quickly grabbing bendy from hothead. They heard hothead roar as they evacuated the lobby. Mugs knew that brother was going him later but that was important to him right now. I ran with bendy in my arms running to his dressing room as Hothead was hot on on their trail.
Mugs then slams the door on Hotheads face causing him to growl louder. "Let. Me. In brother." Hothead growled in a low menacing voice making bendy shiver in fright.
"Not until you calm the FUCK down."  I yelled at him as I noticed that he had blood dripping down his shoulder and dried blood on his had. "I-is he always l-like this??" Bendy said shakingly while I patched him up.
-----
Mugs P.O.V.
We were hiding in his room my brother was yelling at us. Bendy sat it in the corner rubbing his neck while fearing Hothead in the state was in now. I got up from the chair and went to the door.

"Bendy stay in here no matter what, Until I say so!" I say in a stern demanding voice as he just nodded. I opened the door to see my brother in his monster-like form and on the verge of tears. "You know you scared the hell outta the poor kid!"

I glare at my brother who started crying. My brother was always a crybaby; He'd cry when shit like this happens. "I know! I didn't mean to...Something came over me!!" Hothead protested crying his eyes as he reverts to his normal size. "Brother, you know you gotta apologize soon..." I say while listening to bendy shuffle around the room like he was listening to the conversation.
Hothead looked at the door then to the ground like he was avoiding the subject.
"Go." I say while pushing my brother into the room. He fell to the ground and looked at bendy who was underneathe him blushing.