Will you....?

(Hothead):
"Yes I am" I then pulled bendy into a hug and plant a small kiss on his forehead. My heart was pounding out of my chest as I saw his face.
I've had a crush on him ever since he was little. I've known him all his life but he hasn'tknown me long enough to accept my feelings. but that'll change.

[Flashback: age 6]
I was sitting on the bench at the park practicing card tricks to show my friend who was running late. I then see a little angel/demon and a demon enter the park. "Luci come play with me!" the boy yelled to the older demon who just shoved passed him.
"Go away brat I'm busy!" he yelled at the boy only making him upset. "Your a big meanie!" the boy yelled and ran.

I saw the boy trip and scrap himself in a few places and started to cry. I quickly got up from my spot and ran over to the crying child. "Are you okay?" I asked while helping him to see him bleeding on his forehead, knees and hands. "Y-yes..." He said shyly as I grabbed a few bandages out of my pocket and put them on his wounds.

The boy smiled as I finished. "Thank you mister...you wanna play with me?" he asked kindly and tugging my sleeve. "Sure!" I say and the boys eyes gleemed in utter happiness. "I'm bendy! whats your name mister?"

He asked while pulling at my sleeve to the swings. "I'm hothead...but You can call me cuphead." I say with a smile and bendy nods. "Imma call you CUPPY cus ur my bestfriend now!" He says while climbing on the swing.
We then play together all day, we then sat on the bench talking until his brother came back and gave me a glare. "Who the hell are you and why are you talking to my brother--nvm fuck it Bendy were leaving. Bendy quickly clung to me as if his life depended on it. Which it did.
"Nu I'm staying with my friend ya meanie." Bendy stuck his tounge out of his older brother as he got angry and grabbed him.
"Listen here ya little shit. Idfc were leaving." He had him by the halo which was making him cry in pain. "E-excuse me sir, your hurting him." His brother gave me a fuck of glare and left.
After a while he didn't come to the park, which made me worry; and when he did. It would only be him; he'd have bruises and had a different tone in his voice.

"So where were you yesterday?" I asked as he looked away "Locked in....my room...and beaten" he had tears flowing down his face as I went over to him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry this happened.
[End of Flashback]
Since day one I have loved him and now this was my one and only shot to confess my feelings to him. I feel bendy nudging me wanting for us to sit. I then sat and patted the spot next to me for him to sit. But he sat in my lap and continued what he was doing.

"Your comfier than I remember...Cuppy." He covers his mouth at the last bit which made me smile. "Aww you remember me now~" I say with a chuckleas he blushed. "Why would I forget my best friend?" he wraps the blanket around us and laid on my chest.
"Hey bendy...remember when we were little, and I said I'd make you mine when we'd get older?" I grab his hand while he jogged his memory.
"Y-yes! Why?" Bendy asked while I held his hand in mine and smiled. "because I wanna make you..." I was cut off by my brother yelling like a kid who lost there parents.
"Boss we gotta problem!" he frantically yelled as he stared down at me and bendy. "What is it, I'm in the middle of something." I say with a growl as I sit up making bendy pout. "Half of the casinos money is gone!" I almost lost it when he said this. "Bendy we'll continue this later, right now we need to go." He agrees and the three of us make our way back to the casino