A angel turned bad.

[No-ones]:
Bendy had now become a demon because of his father. He started taking liking to this. Mugs cannot help but stare at him for only a few moments and then quickly looked away when he the noticed.

"what are you staring at?" Bendy asked while staring at Mugman with his new attitude. "Oh nothing. I like your new look by the way!" Mugman says with a genuine smile. "Thanks...I got sick of the angel look." Bendy said as he wento change.
------
Bendy got up on the stage and looked at the small crowd of drunks and smirked telling the band to hit it.
"Play angels could be bad." He said and they did as told

(Thats what I have bendy's voice sound like XD. off topic here!)
The crowd was enjoying the demon singing and dancing. Bendy didn't notice that staff was watching and cheering him on.
------
He later finishes and the crowd cheers. He walks off the stage and gets bumbarted by a bunch of girls asking him out and other stuff which got him irretated. "Sorry gals...I don't swing that way." he crosses his arms they wouldn't let him pass.
"Oh come on baby boy I know your into females~" One girl says pressing her body up against his trying to seduce him.

"Ma'am I'm gay and already seeing someone now could you kindly FUCK OFF!" The demon yells pushing her off of him but she comes back. "Not until you go on a date!" She demands grabbing his wrist as I yell for my boss.
Hothead soon comes over and already knows the situation. He picks her up and glares. "Excuse me ma'am please don't touch my employees. " He said kindly and walked over to the door setting her down as bendy follows. "Have a nice day~" Bendy pushes her out and smiles. "Thanks Boss." He smiles to Hothead as he does the same. "Anytime..You wanna close up for the day." Bendy nods and shuts down everything.
-----
[Bendy]:
I pull the plug on all the machines and watch the crowd of people leave. I then clean up all the messes with help. "Bendy you can go now We'll take it from here." Hocus and the other say as I head to my room and change it an all black outfit.

As I finish, I hear a knock at my door. "Hold on" I pull up my pants as the person at the door waited patiently. I then walk outside my room to see hothead waiting. "You look nice." He said with a light blush and held out his hand.

"Yeah so do you~" I take his hand and lead him to a rose garden which I had the surprise. "So what did you want to show me doll?" He asks while I smirk.
"You'll see~" I say as I cover his eyes as we head a garden.
-------
[Hope you enjoyed! up next more drama!!]