5

^^^^^^

' Much prefer arsehole, suits you

' Much prefer arsehole, suits you... '

^^^^^^

Eden waited as he unlocked the door and walked inside, indicating to her that Billy lived there. The house was small and cramped, not much furniture situated in each room. She looked around for family photos or something along those lines, but she came up with nothing. As Billy entered a room, she paused outside; not wanting to invade any privacy.

'What are you waiting for? A royal invitation?' The boy asked as he stuck his head out of the door.

'Being polite?' She replied confused.

He rolled his eyes, 'Come on.'

She glared at him as she stepped into the small bedroom, a bed shoved in the corner and a cabinet at the end of it; huge speakers and a record player sitting on top of it. Posters decorated the pale yellow walls and the wardrobe was bursting at the seams, a mirror beside it.

'What are we doing here?' She asked.

'Forgot my gym clothes,' He shrugged.

'So, you drove me, of all people, to your house because?'

'You're probably the only girl in that school that doesn't talk to me to try and hop on my dick.'

'Jesus.'

'It's true.'

She rolled her eyes and leant back against the doorway, watching him as he stuffed a few things into a bag. Eden adverted her gaze when Billy looked toward her, moving her eyes to his unmade bed and messy nightstand.

'You can check me out all you want, Princess, don't be ashamed,' He smirked.

'Fuck off, arsehole,' She retorted, trying to ignore the fact he had given her a new nickname.

'You really like that nickname, don't you?'

'Extremely.'

'How about we change it?'

'To?'

'Sexy.'

'Nope. Much prefer Arsehole, suits you much better.'

She smirked as his face fell, mischief in his eyes as he leant forward and threw her over his shoulder like she was a sack of potatoes. She yelled out as she tried not to laugh, hitting his back as she told him to put her down. And he did, eventually.

He threw her down on the couch before wandering into the kitchen, grabbing something. Eden blocked her face as he threw something at her, the small box landing in her lap. As she looked down, she found a full box of cigarettes; making her cock an eyebrow at him with a smirk.