27

^^^^^

' Don't give me that look

' Don't give me that look. '

^^^^^

Eden laughed as she straddled Billy on her bed, the boy laying flat back against the mattress holding her waist. She cupped his face, pressing kisses to his lips each time he tried to talk; creating a little game for herself. She giggled as he opened his mouth, shutting him up quickly. He chuckled, only causing her to laugh harder as she laid her forehead against his chest. He placed his hand on the back of her head as he moved to speak, stopping her from moving as she whined.

'I wanna take you out,' He informed her before letting up her.

'Do you now?' She laid down on his chest.

'Oh, can I not take my girlfriend out then bring her home and make love to her till she can't walk?'

She shivered at the thought, 'I'd like that.'

'Good.'

Billy kissed her head, slipping his hands inside her shorts to squeeze her bum. They didn't move when the door slammed shut, heavy footsteps sounding.

'Ed, you home?' Hopper called.

'Yeh,' She replied.

'You alone?'

'No.'

'Please tell me you having been doing that while El's sitting out here.'

'We haven't been doing anything, Dad. Just talking.'

'You better be.'

Billy smirked up at her, sneaking his hands a little further back. She cocked a brow at him, biting her lip gently as she played with the button on his shirt.

'Stop,' She whispered.

'I don't want to,' He nipped her neck.

'Arsehole.'

'Hot Stuff.'

She laughed at the name, pushing herself up to sit; his hand remaining where they were. But, as she went to open her mouth to sat something, the power whirred as it shut off; leaving them in complete darkness.

'I thought you said you paid the power bill?' Eden called.

'I did, smart arse,' Hopper replied.

'El, you good?'

'Yeh,' The girl replied.

'You wanna come to bed? I can sleep on the couch.'

'It's ok. You can have bed tonight.'

'Thanks, kid.'

She rolled off her boyfriend and pushed herself up to stand, moving to change into her pyjamas. Billy's eyes stayed on her the entire time, raking over her naked body. She dressed with ease, not a worry in the world. She turned to face him, sauntering over to the bed where he pulled her down to lay beside him. She rolled onto her side and let him pulled her close, both of them groaning as the lights turned back on.