20

^^^^^

' Damn, Harrington

Damn, Harrington. New bitch looks just like you. '

^^^^^

Hopper strode forward to look at the girl he considered a daughter, quickly taking in her appearance as he went. He placed as hand on her shoulder, Mike glaring at the man.

'The hell is this?' The man asked; 'Where you been?'

'Where have you been?' Eleven shot back.

Hopper smile slightly as he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into his chest. Eden smile slightly at the sight, leaning into Billy's side once more.

'You've been hiding her,' Mike stated before he shoved the man; 'You've been hiding her this whole time!'

Hopper spun around and grabbed him by his collar, 'Hey! Let's talk. Alone.'

He shoved the boy to the side, striding after him. They could hear Mike's yelling as the door clicked shut, before their voices were muffled behind the door.

'You ok?' Eden whispered as she looked up at her boyfriend.

He nodded with a hard look on his face, his eyes set upon the dead demodog. She sighed and grabbed his hand, leading him into the kitchen so they could talk properly. She held both his hands as she turned to face him, meeting his blue eyes.

'You can tell the truth,' She stated softly.

Billy let out a long sigh, 'What the fuck just happened?'

'I tried to keep you out of this-'

'No, I don't care about that. I want to know what the fuck just happened? Who's the girl? What the fuck is the slimy shit on the ground in the next room?'

'It's everything I told you. It's all true. That girl, that's Eleven. The creature, is a demodog. She's the only one that can kill them. It's all true. Every. Word.'

Billy took one of his hands back, running it through his hair and over his face; a long breath leaving his lips. And when he met Eden's eyes again, they were so full of fear it was like a punch to her gut. She had never seen the emotion on the ever so confident boy. She propped herself up onto her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him close. He tucked his head into the crook of her neck, letting out a shaky breath.

'It'll be ok,' She whispered; 'I'm right here.'

The boy didn't reply, merely holding her closer. She turned her head to kiss his cheek, placing multiple before she turned away. Billy was the first to move away, quickly wiping at his eyes as he went. She played with the air on the back of his neck, slowly lowering her arms. He wrapped an arm around her back, slipping a hand into the back pocket of her jeans.