31

^^^^^

' Dickweed, Div, have a nice day

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

' Dickweed, Div, have a nice day. '

^^^^^

The moment the sun was up, Eden was searching Hawkins once more for Billy. But, once more, she found no trace of him. So, she came to his house, sitting out the front in her car; staring up at the house. She'd never been so worried in her life and felt almost silly. Billy had never given her a reason not to trust him, but he also never left her hanging like he had and he'd never gone missing like this. 

She pushed her car door open when she saw Max and Eleven heading for the house, jogging toward them after pushing it shut behind her. Her shoe laces weren't tied up, her hair wasn't brushed and her clothes didn't go together. She was a walking mess. She approached the girls, standing behind them as she placed a light hand on each of their backs. 

'Hi,' She greeted. 

'Eden?' Eleven turned to look at her. 

'Are you ok?' Max asked. 

She ignored them, 'You saw something, didn't you?'

Eleven nodded slowly as she looked up at her sister, who's eyes flicked over her face. 

'Was it bad?' She asked. 

'H-He sensed me,' Eleven stuttered. 

'Sensed you?'

'She saw him, there was screams or something,' Max answered; 'She wanted to check on him.'

'Bad screams,' Eleven nodded. 

'What's a good scream?' She queried, looking to Max.

'Yours when you're with Billy,' Max shrugged.

Eden licked her lips, nodding slowly, 'Right... Let's go then.'

She pushed herself forward toward the house, letting herself inside as the two girls followed after her a second later. She headed straight for her boyfriend's room, the smell of fresh cigarette smoke the first thing she noticed; along with the music bellowing from the radio. She strode across the room to the ashtray, nabbing one of the fresh sticks before placing it between her lips; drawing in a long breath. It was then she turned to look around the rest of the room, eyeing off the younger girls that entered it. 

'Why do I get the feeling we're gonna find all kinds of wrong in here?' Max sighed.

She stepped forward to lean over her brother's side table, fingers hooking over the knob on the drawer. 

'Max, I wo-' Eden started. 

'Ugh!' The girl exclaimed as she slammed the drawer shut; 'Gag me with a spoon.'

The Lawson girl chuckled softly, Eleven walking past her to check out Billy's ensuite.

'Are these handcuffs?' Max held up the silver pair; 'Why does he-'