28

^^^^^

' Fun flirting with my boyfriend, is it? '

^^^^^

Eden walked into the pool with her sunglasses over her eyes and body on for show, her yellow bikini making her skin glow. She pried her glasses down her nose a little to look across the pool to spot her boyfriend talking to Mrs Wheeler, the woman fluttering her eyelashes. She smirked, pushing her glasses back up her nose as she started forward. 

She confidently made her way around the pool, a cigarette between her lips; smoke billowing through her lips. She ignored the glares of the Mums she walked by, smirking to herself; tapping the ashes from her cigarette at their feet. She took another breath, coming up to stand beside her boyfriend; blowing the smoke in Karen's face. 

'Mrs Wheeler, how nice to see you,' She greeted as she slid her glasses up to sit on the top of her head.

Billy looked down at the girl, smirking at the mere sight of her; eyes raking over her body. 

'Hi... Eden, is it?' The woman smiled. 

'Yeh,' She nodded; 'Fun flirting with my boyfriend, is it?'

Karen's face fell as her eyes flicked between the pair, Billy's eyes watching her as he took a breath from his girlfriend's cigarette. 

'Wouldn't it be a shame if Mr Wheeler found out about your feelings toward Billy, here? I think he'd be heartbroken, Karen,' She placed a hand over her chest; 'I couldn't imagine.'

Billy placed a hand on her back, but didn't say a word as he felt her arse up. 

'This is just a warning, Karen,' She stated; 'Because I'd hate to hurt Nancy and Mike by telling them their mother has the hots for a teenage boy, stripping him naked in her mind every time she saw him and shooting hateful looks towards his girlfriend. I mean, I'd be jealous too if he wasn't mine. But, he is, so I have nothing to be jealous of. Especially when he fucks me good each night, reminding me that I'm his.'

Karen looked flustered as her eyes flickered between the couple, hurriedly pushing past them to head back to her friends. Eden laughed as she took her cigarette back, placing it between her lips before he glared up at her boyfriend.

'You just can't help yourself, can you?' She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

'You know I think you're hot when your mad,' He stepped closer to her; 'Add the cigarette and sexy bikini and I can think of nothing more then the need to push you up against that tower and fuck you right here.'

She smirked, biting her lips as a soft blush rose on her cheeks. 

'That is beside the point,' She stated. 

Smoke Clouds || Billy Hargrove { 1 }On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara