2~War of Hormone

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Patron.com/xmintylovex

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jimin caught the Shirt in mid air and looked at Joon Hee. She smirked.

"No. freaking .way." Jimin screamed.

"Yes .freaking. way." She smiles as they both jump up and down.

Jimin took a sniff of the shirt and laughed giddy. He hugged the shirt and laughed as he imagined taehyung wearing it.

"Jimin my one true love." Says taehyung.

"Yes my prince." Jimin replies as his hands hold onto taehyungs hands.

They were playing by a water fountain.

In the next scene taehyung hands Jimin a shirt

In the next scene taehyung hands Jimin a shirt. "Here is a new shirt, try not to get a cold." Taehyung winks at Jimin.

"... saranghae." Jimin says.

"What ? You love me?"

Jimin snaps out of his dream and makes eye contact with no other than Min Yoongi.

"Wha-at?" Jimin looks at him confused. He looks behind Yoongi and sees Joon Hee laughing her head off.

Hoe.

Yoongi smirks.

Jimin smirks.

Yoongi looks confused thinking he caught Jimin daydreaming ... about him.

"Hyung I lo..."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

This was the first time Yoongi heard someone say they loathed him.

He noticed that throughout the shoot Jimin was looking his way but not meeting his eyes. Who could he be looking at. He was looking around when...

"Yoongi! eyes facing the camera please." Shouted the photographer.

Yoongi followed his instructions. Why did Jimin have to be right behind the photographer.