💚47~Origins💚

Jimin and Yoongi were sat together in the living room while the other BTS members headed upstairs to Jimin's room. But that didn't mean they didn't want to eavesdrop outside.

Kai bought the others to his house.

Jimin didn't want to let go of Yoongi's hand. And the look that Jimin's parents were giving him weren't helping Yoongi understand the situation.

"There has been some sort of misunderstanding Mrs Park

"There has been some sort of misunderstanding Mrs Park." Yoongi holds onto Jimin's hands for support. "I would never hurt your son."

Mrs Park doesn't look happy. "You led him on before what makes me think you wouldn't lead him on now."

"Eomma, he doesn't remember, it's an honest mistake, can I explain it to him first." Jimin says frantically.

Mrs Park sighs. "Okay, I'll go get the letters."

"Jiminie what letters is she talking about?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin brushes his hair back. "Okay but it really isn't a big deal."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

*flash back*

'Kai, where are you ?we are going to be late' the younger Jimin texts.

'Hey easy, stealing my parent's car isn't exactly easy.' Kai texts back.

'But I can't be late for the show.'

'You won't.'

And Kai was right, in the little underground world in the town of Daegu, Jimin was in the crowd jumping to the music.

"Kai, his new song is beautiful, thank you for driving me all the way here." Jimin giggles.

Kai elbows him, "Look, he's taking photos with people, go line up."

Jimin looks up and the queue was small, but he rushed to the back of it. All of them were girls but that wasn't what made Jimin nervous.

He was about the see him. Talk to him.