💚44~Opportunities💚

Yoongi made breakfast early and poked Jimin's face until he woke up.

The younger groans. "I hate you." Jimin jokes. "My body hurts." He complains.

"Well you didn't want to stop." Yoongi chuckled and helped Jimin off the bed.

When they walked out of the room Joon Hee was sat on the kitchen counter her hair was still messy and she had a notebook and pen on her.

Jimin straightens up but it doesn't help. It hurts. Yoongi's big-

"I already know." Joon Hee says as she scribbles something down. "You weren't exactly discrete." 

Jimin gulps and sits down.

"So out of interest, was it good?" She asks, her pen firmly ready as if she's about to write.
Jimin eyes her suspiciously. "I need material." She clears her throat.

"I'm not giving you material for your-ouch." Jimin yelps when Joon Hee kicks his shin.

"Yoongi I need details." Joon Hee leans forward and eyes them carefully.

Yoongi smirks. "Firstly he's a screamer."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jimin looks around the studio it's empty. He could sneak in and maybe play some music. It's late and he told Yoongi he needed to stay behind and help Joon Hee with something and that he would go to the dorms after.

It wasn't a lie though.

The music plays and Jimin's muscles relax. From time to time he would sneak in the studio. It's been awhile but his body remembers.

His body swirls, his head till h

is toes, it's all part of the dance

is toes, it's all part of the dance. That's how he is. Even leaping forwards, his arms following with grace.

Contemporary dancing had always been his escape into another world. He could be who he wants. A different person each time.

And maybe secret trips to the studio is enough for him.