💚56~The little things you do💚

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

patreon.com/xmintylovex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiminie." Yoongi sighs as he watches Jimin pace the room, he is sat down on the edge of the bed. "Stop stressing out management said they have a trace of who it might be, it's out of our hands now, just calm down."

"Calm down?" Jimin shouts. "We got a death threat letter on you, Jin's face got ripped off the billboard and this." Jimin points on his phone.

A new threat came in that morning online; they were after Taehyung's life this time.

"Jimin, we are Idols, as you rise to fame, there are people that are either jealous or just have nothing better to do with their life, and you are doing exactly what they want by worrying. They breed and thrive on attention if you give them that they multiply."Yoongi pulls Jimin towards him. "Come on baby, we have to go to Japan today, the car is downstairs and we are the only ones they are waiting for."

Jimin sits on Yoongi's lap. "If any of you get hurt, I can't." Jimin looks down as he has his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"And we won't baby, look in a few days we will have our concert, three of them, and on the last one that's when we introduce you," Yoongi says. "I'm more nervous about that."

Jimin smiles softly. "Why do you think I won't do well?"

"On the contrary, I think you will do very well, and many girls will fall for your charm." Yoongi sighs and brushes Jimin's hair slowly. "And then I'll be pushed to the side again like our recent dates. Why do the members have to come with us? Why can't we go alone sometimes?"

The younger giggles. "Only because they keep inviting themselves. And maybe they think I'm taking you away from them."

"Oh really." Yoongi tickles Jimin on the sides earning a smack on the shoulder. "I think they really like you, you just have that aura Jimin, you make people feel comfortable. Not like me, I guess I'm the type that needs getting used to."

"Are you kidding babe?" Jimin he stares at Yoongi, mouth slightly open.

"What is it?" Yoongi asks as he wipes his face with his thumb.

"Nothing." Jimin smiles. "I just realised you're fishing for compliments." He giggles.

"I am not." Yoongi pouts.

"You just want me to tell you how much I love you, how much you make me happy, how much you care for me. The little things you do that I appreciate. I know it. I won't fall for this trap and tell you how easy it was for me to love you." Jimin rests his head on Yoongi's forehead.

"I wasn't" Yoongi looks up.

"You do know that you care for the members a lot right and that you're the one I choose to be with?" Jimin whispers.

"Well yes, but.."

"And you made me fall in love with you twice," Jimin adds.

"Hey, that was your fault." Yoongi chuckles.

"Nope." Jimin shakes his head. "That was 100% your fault, I'm going to sue you."

Yoongi grins. "Oh really?"

Jimin nods and gives Yoongi a peck on the lips. "Yes, so if you ever forget about what you mean to me, let me love you, even when you forget to love yourself."