💚35~Please hold me💚

Jimin laughed all day

Jimin laughed all day. He laughed on his way back to Seoul. On his way to the convenience store. When he was filling his arms with alcohol, tequila, vodka, whiskey and taking it to the counter. He was going to mix them all together and get fucked.

He couldn't wait until he got back to his apartment. He drinks down half of the bottle of whiskey and suddenly everything is funny.

His voice slurs when he opens the door to his apartment. Joon Hee was already on the floor leaning on the sofa, with a bottle of soju in hand.

"This is why we are soulmates." Jimin laughed. "Why are we both drinking on such a beautiful night like this." He hiccups as he slumps next to her.

His eyes soften when he finds her tearing up. "Was today the date with Hobi?" He asks. But from her reaction, he already could tell it didn't go well.

"I've been friend zoned Jimin." She sobs and grabs the bottle of tequila and downs a quarter of it in one gulp. It clearly burns but he understands heartbreak sucks and it hurt more when you and your best friend are going through the same thing.

"He rejected you up front? Just like that?" Jimin takes the bottle from her and chugs down another quarter of it, the burning feeling spirals down his throat but his chest hurts more.

"I didn't even get to confess. He just said I'm glad I have a childhood friend like you." She sobs into Jimin's chest. "And maybe I knew it was like that this whole time."

Jimin hugs Joon Hee.

"Love sucks." They say simultaneously.

"I want to resign, fuck them

"I want to resign, fuck them." Jimin sobs.

"I agree, I quit." Joon Hee crawls over to her drawers to fish out pens and papers. She hands a set to Jimin. "We need to write our resignation letters."

Jimin hiccups, they look at each other as they take down the rest of the tequila bottle and begin to open the Vodka and Whiskey. They drink as much as they can before exchanging bottles and drinking more.

 They drink as much as they can before exchanging bottles and drinking more