💚57~Drunk in marriage 💚

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Paterson.com/xmintylovex

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jimin blinked awake and found himself facing a white wall. In a hospital bed? He looks at his out it, a hospital gown?

"Thank fuck you're awake."

Jimin blinks again and finds Yoongi holding tightly onto his hand. The members were all around him. "Why am I at the hospital?"

"You fainted again." Yoongi frowns "Can you stop giving me a heart attack?"

"You had us worried." Jin mumbles. "What did this fool do to you?" Jin frowns as he points at Namjoon, who was sat on the couch next to Taehyung.

Jimin looks around, his room looked fancy. "Is this VIP?"

"Did you think you deserved anything less." Yoongi mumbles. "You've been overworking yourself for your segment in the concert. You need to rest or you're not going to make it on stage."

"Yes, father." Jimin giggles.

"Actually I prefer the term, Daddy." Yoongi grins. The monitor beeps become more frequent, signalling Jimin's increasing heartbeat rate. Yoongi smirks at the younger's response.

"Not here guys please." Taehyung chuckles as he covers Jungkook eyes.

Jimin points at the water bottle and Yoongi hands it to him. After taking a large sip, he clears his throat and wipes his lips. "How long was I out this time?"

Yoongi looks at his watch."Eight hours. Thirty-seven minutes."

"Yeah, he's been here since Namjoon told us what happened." Hoseok laughs. "You're not here because you fainted by the way. Namjoon tried to carry you and your head smashed into the door. So thanks to him.'

"Sorry Jimin." Namjoon says sheepishly.

Jimin shakes his head. "Hyung it's the thought that counts."

Yoongi sighs and shakes his head. "Why do you faint randomly? Tell us what happened."

Jimin giggles. "Nothing babe, I had a weird dream, Namjoon lost his passport, then when we were filling in forms he told me he was married."

The members gasp.

Taehyung stands up quickly from his chair dragging Jungkook and Hoseok out. "Come on guys let's get them food."

When the doors close Jimin looks up at Yoongi, then at Namjoon and Jin.

"No way. That was real?" Jimin gasps. "But how? Why didn't anyone tell me?" He pointed at Yoongi. "They don't even act-"

"We got married by accident," Jin says finally. He sits on the bed and brushes his hair back.

 He sits on the bed and brushes his hair back