💚63~ How it ended💚

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Patreon.com/xmintylovex

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

It's been hours since Jin had gone into the emergency room. The other members had constantly been pacing. Waiting began to be painful. Taehyung and Jungkook had finally stopped crying. Yoongi is sat on the floor, his back leaned against the wall as Jimin curled up against him. The two only finding reassurance in the other.

The door to the emergency room finally opens, and Jimin weakly stands up just in time to see Jin walk in with his left palm firmly over his right forearm.

"What happened?" Jimin asks.

Jin smiles. "He's going to be okay." He lets out a weak giggle.

"Okay, but what happened to him?" Yoongi asks, he and Jimin have to help Jin up as it seems he couldn't carry himself up on his own.

Jin takes a sharp breath in. "He has a small sprain, it should heal in a few days. We should be more worried about his stab to the thigh." Jin wipes a tear from his cheek. "the knife hit the main artery, so he had to take a blood transfusion because of the internal bleeding. But he's going to be okay, he just can't strain himself for two months."

And that's when Jimin finally notices, Jin's arm had a purple patch on the skin. "Fuck, Jin how much blood did you give him."

"I'm type O, I can donate, Almost two bags

"I'm type O, I can donate, Almost two bags." Jin breathes. His legs finally buckle and he falls on Yoongi.

At this point, a doctor came running in. "Mr Kim, you weren't supposed to leave your room, please go back."

"I know," Jin says. "I just wanted to make sure they-"

"Sorry, we will help him," Jimin says as he follows the doctor. He and Yoongi were helping Jin stand.

"Most people donate one bag of blood." The doctor sighs. "He insisted."

"I want to be in Namjoon's room," Jin tells the doctor.

"He's in the recovery room, he will be fine Mr Kim." The Doctor reassures him.

"I need to hold his hand so he can know I'm here," Jin tells him. "If I don't he gets scared."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Jin hyung, you need to go home and change or something, do you want Namjoon to wake up to your stinky ugly ass." Hoseok jokes. He's been trying to light up the situation. But clearly, it hasn't been working.

"Jooniah." Jin whispers "Just come back healthy and I'll tell the world you're worldwide handsome." He takes a small wet towel and gently cleans Namjoon's fingers.

Jimin walks in. "Here's food." He says with a yawn. He and Yoongi were on night duty, they looked after Jin while Jin looked after Namjoon.

It had probably been only two days; they were just waiting for Namjoon to wake up.