Epilogue

Instagram:xxmintylovexx

Patreon.com/xmintylovex

// I've been busy settling into university so updates are crap, and I'm going to find it hard to update everyday but I will try to do as much as I can 💚💚//

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"When Jimin was in high school," Kai says as his voice slurs from the alcohol he drank that night, "He got into a fight with this girl because she said BTS sucked."

The crowd laughed, they were currently at the reception room of the wedding, and friends and family had to go up and tell embarrassing stories about the couple.

"So after the weave pulling," Kai laughed, "She asked Jimin out, and his response was ' I don't date ignorant people," Kai holds up a toast, "This is for my dear friend.." He looks at Jimin and Yoongi who were sat on their own table with Mina, "Friends," He corrects, "To Mr and Mr Min."

The crowd cheers, "Mr and Mr Min," they yell.

Jimin covers his face as he feels Yoongi eyes on him, "I was young..." He explains.

"When Jimin was in high school, he would only respond if you called him Taehyung's husband," Taemin continues, "Today he is bias wrecked by Yoongi, so from now on I'll call you Yoongi's husband. To Mr and Mr Min." Taemin yells.

"To Mr and Mr Min," The crowd chants.

Joon Hee stumbles on stage, and Hoseok has to help her up for her speech.

"Sorry about that," She mumbles," I may have had a bit too much, but that is all good. I just want to say that as Jimin's ultimate best friend, I am so happy for you. Yoongi is a good man and Yoongi! If you ever hurt my best friend I don't care if I go to prison-"

"I'm so sorry," Hoseok adds.

"I just want to say one thing though, I had this certain merchandise with Taehyung's face on it and it went missing the same day Yoongi came over... what was it again... Con-" Joon Hee mumbles.

Yoongi stands up and grabs a mic on the table, "Joon Hee, Hoseok has been wanting to ask you a very important question!" He yells frantically.

Hoseok glares at him, but Yoongi shrugs.

Every man for himself.

Joon Hee looks at him and gasps.

Hoseok takes the mic off her and whispers something into Joon Hee's ear. She blushes furiously. And whatever it was made her blush.

He gets down on one knee and takes a red box out from his pocket.

"Will you Joon Hee, on a sunny day, marry me?" Hoseok asks into the mic.

Joon Hee seemed to only process the question, so Jimin grabbed the bouquet from the table and threw it towards her. It lands on her head with a thud, and as she returned to reality she begins nodding.

She gasps and holds her hand out, she waves at Jimin. And once Hoseok has placed the ring on her finger she helps him off his knees. She wraps her arms around him and they kiss.

The crowd cheers and Yoongi briefly squeeze Jimin's hand... his husband's hand.

Yoongi covered Mina's ears, "Jimin- do you want to tell me why our wedding is similar to your dream wedding with Taehyung."

Jimin nervously grabs his wine glass and his fork and begins to call everyone's attention by clinking the glass.

"Since no one is doing this," Jimin yells, "I would like to kiss my husband." Jimin doesn't give Yoongi enough time to react, instead, Jimin covers Mina's eyes and pulls Yoongi's tie towards him for a kiss.