💚42~sacrifices: my selfish acts💚

"What do you mean you don't know when Jimin's birthday is?" Hobi gasps shaking his head.

"It didn't come up in our conversation, I didn't expect it to be soon." Yoongi shakes his head. "I want to surprise him."

"Well we could do something but it might be slightly illegal," Hobi suggests.

"I'm listening."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Yoongi and Hobi ended up sneaking into the office looking through boxes

"Are you sure they have his file here somewhere?" Yoongi asks as he flips through the pages of a file.

"Look I think I found it, damn we didn't hire that many people, Jimin is the recent one. Apart from that Alex guy that's here because one of the PD is taking maternity leave." Hobi hands Yoongi the file.

"13th of October? That's in two weeks." Yoongi breathed, he had more time to prepare than he thought. "Jimin wants to go to Busan for his birthday."

Hobi nods he seems to be texting on his phone.

Yoongi feels his phone buzz.

BTS group chat

Hobi: Guys it's Jimin's birthday in two weeks, let's all go down to Busan.

Yoongi looks up at Hobi and scoffs "I didn't invite yo-" His phone buzzes again.

The Father: Cool

Rivaltae: I'm up let's go to the beach.

Kid😇: We can drop by to my place as well.

JinEomma: Oh we must celebrate Jiminah's birthday. I'll help his mum cook.

Yoongi: I didn't invite you guys.

JinEomma: Good point, lets ask Jimin.

After a minutes Yoongi's phone buzzes again. It's the special ringtone he put for emergency calls. The kind that he will pick up even in a life or death situation.