💚10~Taehyung is number 1💚

"You're acting weird?" Yoongi points out.

The two freeze scared they got caught red handed.

"Wha-at?" They both say.

Yoongi holds up the skewers " I would have though you guys would snatch these off me by now."

Jungkook sighs with relief as he grabs the skewers and thanks Yoongi before he pulls Taehyung with him back to the room looking at a flustered Jimin

"Well that was close," Jimin puffed his cheeks out and walked to the TV and taking the controllers out "I will not be a sacrifical pawn today."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Meanwhile Yoongi is lying on his bed looking up at the celing. He was shifting around his bed in his sweat pants, again shirtless. Jin was tucked into his bed sleeping with a face mask on. As per usual. Yoongi whipped out his phone lookingfor Jimin's contact.

Yoongi: Did you get home yet?

He hums while he remembers Jimins voice and decides to jot down some lyrics on a piece of paper.

Jimin almost jumps when he hears the ping, he died in the game so he has to wait till the game was over. He picked up his phone. 'Urgh it's him.'

Satan: Did you get home yet?

That's when Jimin realised he fucked up

That's when Jimin realised he fucked up. The message was opened so Yoongi could see that he had seen the message. He had to lie. He was with Taehyung right now, playing video games with his bias, getting pat on the head by his bias when he was being a good sacrificial pawn.

Was he about to give all that up?

Jimin: Yep I'm home :)

Jimin shrugged throwing his phone to the side and picking up the controller for the next game.

Yoongi hears a ping from his phone and reads Jimins text. He smiles, glad he is safe. Yoongi hesitates at first but sends the next message.

Yoongi: you have a nice voice, and you dance well, why didn't you become an idol ?