Hidden chapter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GOD THAT IS KIM NAMJOON💚💚💚💚👑👑👑👑👑👑🎂🎂🎂🎂

Instagram:xxmintylovexx

Vote and comment 😏😏

This is soft filth... you've been warned.

This chapter is supposed to be private but Wattpad doesn't have that function anymore. fml

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Hawaii 2015

Jin opens the door to their honeymoon suite. Namjoon stumbles in afterwards, he hugs Jin from behind.

"How do you like it, baby?" Namjoon whispers. "They said it was the best room in the hotel."

Jin looks around, there was a balcony with a clear view of the beautiful sea, the sky was dark, it was way past sunset. But the stars lit up the sky so beautifully. The bed was a simple white double, red rose petals were thrown all over the bed and the floor.

There were a few candles that littered the room, a calming fragrance of Jasmine filled the room. It was dim and Jin could feel Namjoon slowly leave kisses up his neck. He rolls his head back allowing Namjoon more access. He feels sober enough to stop himself, but his limbs don't move the way he wants.

He turns around slowly and wraps his arms around Namjoon's neck meeting him in a slowly blissful kiss. "I love it," Jin says between kisses.

Namjoon continued to make his way towards the bed, his lips were too scared to kiss Jin harder than soft. Scared he might back out. Scared he might sober up. Scared he was doing something wrong.

Jin's back finally meets the white sheets, and Namjoon breaks this kiss he already knows he is addicted to. He looks at Jin and chuckles because what did he expect. The beautiful man in front of him was looking at him with fearful eyes. His face red, you can see the colour down his neck, and it's so sexy.

"You can tell me to stop." Namjoon stutters.

His lips say otherwise, but Jin could see from his eyes that he wanted the same thing. Jin pulls him towards the bed and their lips touch again.

Jin was still nervous his lips were trembling in the kiss, he might have used that as an excuse, he was still eager. And he didn't really know why he wanted this the way he did.

He tugs at Namjoon's shirt, it comes off with Namjoons help. And Jin's shirt follows.

"Sorry." Jin mumbles. "I haven't been with a man before."

Namjoon nods slowly. "We can take this one step at a time."

Jin takes Namjoon's hand. "Lead the way." He says as he allows their intertwined hands to rest above either side of Jin's head.

Namjoon eye's trail along Jin's naked body. And maybe Jin was doing this same. They've both seen each other naked before, but why was this so different. How could it be possible to be barer than this?

And Namjoon easily unbuttons Jin's trousers. He needs to control himself. But Jin makes him want to run towards him two-step at a time. He's so eager, and Jin could probably tell from the bulge he happened to see, his blush intensifies. He slowly shuffles to help Namjoon with his pants.

He feels Namjoon's full body on him. And it's not enough.

"Can't people see us from the outside?" Jin asks nervously.

Namjoon hums "should I close the blinds?"

Jin shakes his head, instead, he pulls the ribbon holding the drapes up. They fall around the bed and if anyone were to look they would only be able to see their silhouette.

"Who tops and who bottoms?" Jin asks as he arches his back upwards as Namjoon sucks a hickey onto his collarbone. His guard is down and he feels the suppressed moan leave his lips.

"What do you want me to be?" Namjoon asks

"I don't know," Jin says finally, he holds tightly onto Namjoon's hands, he doesn't want to let go.

"Do you want to try being top?" Namjoon asks.

Jin nods hesitantly. With the lube he bought earlier on he spreads it over his member, Namjoon's already on all fours, as if he knows what to do. As if he's imagined it many times before.

Jin nervously puts his hands on Namjoon's butt cheeks. "Tell me if it hurts." Jin takes a sharp breath in and slowly inserts himself into Namjoon. And maybe Jin was to nervous, he slowly begins to thrust into Namjoon.

Namjoon begins to whine, his moans can't seem to be suppressed anymore. His hands grip tightly onto the sheets and he feels something coil in his stomach. He looks back at Jin who seemed worried.

"Joon," Jin says after a while." Umm, can you top."

"Why are you not enjoying it?" Namjoon asks as he helps Jin slip out of him.

"It's just you look like you're enjoying it," Jin says, his eyes look away, but his face remained bright red.

Namjoon chuckles softly and helps Jin onto his back. He helps Jin's legs open, he gently sucks Jin's inner thigh and from his gentle kisses, Jin feels himself breaking apart, only for Namjoon to build him up again.

And Namjoon can only allow compliments to slip through his lips because that's all Jin deserves. That even though he knows he is handsome.

For Namjoon he can be beautiful as well.

Namjoon drags his tongue along Jin's thigh and Jin grips onto Namjoon's hair.

"What are you doing?" Jin asks you can hear the impatience in his voice.

"Does it not feel good?" Namjoon smirks as his tongue find Jin's hole.

Jin gasps. "mmh." He moans. "It do-es... I just need mo-re... I want more."

"More of what?" Namjoon asks. And he laughs as Jin gives him a pout because he knows what Jin wants more of. And he can't believe this is happening.

He might have thought about it countless of times during the day and have dreamt of it during many nights.

He continues to lick around Jin's hole, and he's proud to say his teasing grazes are making Jin squirm so desperately.

Jin begins to beg. "Please, Joon ah, please I can't... I need you."

So Namjoon takes Jin's hands and pours the lube into it. Jin desperately rubs it onto Namjoon's cock, and the sight of Jin being so frantic is enough to push him off the edge.

And he is willing to freefall. While holding his hands.

Jin lies back down, grips onto the sheets as he feels Namjoon enter him, it hurts. But he doesn't want to stop.

Because pleasure quickly washes over him. He feels it tenfold; he feels it coiling in his stomach as Namjoon begins to thrust blissfully into him.

And now he doesn't care, how loud his moans are. But maybe Namjoon does. Maybe he wants them louder. More suppressed, more desperate. And Jin was in a position to do just that.

So he quickens his pace and Jin frantically looks for his hands to hold, and his lips to moan into.

"Joon please," Jin begs.

And as he feels the long climb to his climax come to an end, Namjoon can feel Jin's hole tighten.

They moan each other's names as their orgasm whacks through their bodies in unending waves of pleasure.

Namjoon kisses Jin while he slips out. Jin had already cuddled into him tired from the day.

Namjoon pulls the sheets over their body and rests another kiss on Jin's head.

"I'll take responsibility for tonight because I love you Kim Seokjin."