💚5~Remember that shirt ?💚

//please enjoy this 💚💚💚💚///

Yoongi was still asleep as expected of the rock. Everyone in the house was up and as per usual Jin was humming in the kitchen, cooking everyone breakfast.

Namjoon sneaks into the kitchen while Jin was looking away, he was slowly reaching for the plate of pancakes-

"NAMJOON stay in the living room, don't touch the food, its not ready." Jin slaps Namjoons hand away. "YOU'RE GONNA BREAK IT." Jin shrieks.

"Its not like I can break food." Namjoon whines.

"Well you are Namjoon, so anything can break if you touch it

"Well you are Namjoon, so anything can break if you touch it." Jin had a spatula in his hand, ready to defend his food and his other hand was resting on his waist" shoo." He points at the living room and Namjoon leaves with a sigh.

They were arguing loudly, that soon doors were opening to reveal sleepy members.

Hobi skips to the kitchen but one stern look from Jin made him crawl towards the living room with Namjoon.

Yoongi was still snoring softly.

Jimin wriggled his nose slightly, the noise disrupting his sleep.

He groaned and rolled around the bed until he was met with the unfamilliar layout of the room. He sighed remembering he stayed over at BTS dorm. He shoots up in his bed and looks around 'Oomo I'm still dreaming'
He closes his eyes and opens them again, he was still met with Jungkook's things. He only saw them on youtube but never imagined that he would be here.

Fully awake, he gets up and fixes the bed before joining the others in the living room to see what the racquet was on about. "What now?" He mumbled.
He ran his fingers through his messy hair to make it somewhat presentable.

Jin notices Jimin and gestures him to come over.
"Jimin." Jin shouts "come help me set the plates." he chimes.

Namjoon and hobi were looking at Jimin with wide eyes.

No one. Gets invited to the kitchen. As in ever.

Jimin rubbed his puffy eyes as a soft huff left his lips due to tiredness, half waddling into the kitchen to Jin.

"Mornin hyung~" He mumbled drowsily, one eye was still struggling to open, the smell of freshly cooked pancakes and honey filled his nose. This made both eyes open wide as he breathes in the syrup goodness.