💚9~ Ride back with you💚

"So what do you think of the resturant " Yoongi looks at Jimin as he snaps his seatbelt in place.

He noticed that Jimin hadn't put his seatbelt on so he leans over Jimin to pull his seatbelt towards him, his breath slowly fanned the younger before the seatbelt finally clicked in place.

Jimin shrinks into his seat careful to leave as much space between them as possible, but it wasn't working.

"You should put your seatbelt on what if the car swerves again."

" I liked it alot, the resturant looks really well put together I'm just surprised you managed to keep it a secret." Jimin replied, his breathing hitched slightly when he felt Yoongi's minty breath wash over him.

'If you look longer, you're gay.'

'Wait you are gay.'

'Then LOYALTY to Taehyung will not be tested today!'

Yoongi cleared his throat and Jimin used this to help him clear his mind.
"So why did you open up a skewer resturant ?" Jimin hummed while waiting for a reply.

Yoongi took a sharp inhale before talking again.
" I opened up the shop because i was preparing myself for retiring,"
Jimin gasped clearly against the idea of BTS disbanding.
"Obviously not now, but I know I won't be in BTS forever," Yoongi pauses to check Jimins reaction, he saw that Jimin was listening diligently and it encouraged him to continue." I can always continue writing songs but I want to be able to have something to fall back on. And I always wanted to start a Skewer resturant. When I was younger there were many days I had to choose between eating and taking the bus to school. While I waited for the bus there was a stall where the resturant is now. Manager Oh was in his late 30s then, he would give me a skewer, and in exchange I would draw in costumers with my cuteness." Yoongi sighed at the memory.

Jimin beamed at the story, he couldn't believe that such an arrogant rude

Jimin beamed at the story, he couldn't believe that such an arrogant rude... anyway would have such a touching past.

It made Jimin soft.

"That's why when I got famous, I wanted to start up this skewer chain with Manager Oh, as a thank you for everything he did for me. He co-owns it, so it's not just mine."