💚58~On this stage 💚

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Pateron.com/xmintylovex

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Rehearsal is a wrap guys." Shouts their dance instructor. "Have some rest and see you tomorrow."

The members bow and thank their instructor.

Jin wipes the sweat off his face, "Namjoon, do you want to practice for another hour? I still need to go through some parts." Jin puts his arm over Namjoon and chuckles.

Namjoon smiles at him and moves his arm away slowly. "I think I'm good this time."

"What? Really? Is that my Joonie? Okay." Jin laughs awkwardly "I guess I can stick around then." Jin gets up and walks towards the speakers, switching it on for practice.

Only the members were left in the studio, Jungkook and Taehyung and gone ahead with Hoseok and Namjoon

"Babe, I'll stay with Jin." Jimin says slowly." See you in our room okay?"

Yoongi sighs, with a nod he follows the others.

Jimin joins Jin in with the dance.

"Hyung is everything okay?" Jimin asks after a while.

Jin fans himself, he is breathing heavily from the practice. "Yes Jimin, everything is okay why do you ask?"

Jimin shrugs"I don't know, why do need to practice more when you've got the dance already?"

Jin sighs. "I don't want to go to the hotel room yet. Namjoon... he's acting awkward around me. He insisted on getting our hotel room changed from a double bed to two singles. I know I don't move around too much in my sleep. He's probably just stressed. I shouldn't be thinking too much about it." He puffs out his chest. "You'll be great by the way, when you dance... it's almost as good as me." He jokes.

Jimin knows he's just trying to cheer up

Jimin knows he's just trying to cheer up. But Jin still looked sad behind that smile.

"Hyung. Please. It's better than yours." Jimin laughs.