💚41~Good beginnings💚

Waking up next to Yoongi was still something Jimin was getting used to

Waking up next to Yoongi was still something Jimin was getting used to. When the sunlight first flickered over his eyes he woke up and he was in Yoongi's tight embrace. His long arms around the younger felt comforting and Yoongi's lips were suddenly all Jimin could see. He slipped out of bed and was lucky it was still early he had time to go home and get ready. So he gives Yoongi a kiss before leaving. Wearing Yoongi's clothes after what happened yesterday would just be awkward and today was his date with Taehyung. He had to redeem himself.

When he did fill in the form he was tempted to put Yoongi down, he remembered blushing furiously. And maybe he had to fill in too many forms because he changed his mind too frequently.

He takes the bus back and before he left Namjoon wasn't on the couch and maybe he was thankful.

Jimin runs through the plan of the date, he would get picked up at 5 pm and taken to the amusement park. He figured that if Taehyung were to go on a date then he would enjoy the theme park, unlike Yoongi who hates crowded places.

 He figured that if Taehyung were to go on a date then he would enjoy the theme park, unlike Yoongi who hates crowded places

In the apartment, Jimin was shocked to find Joon Hee humming to herself. She was cooking breakfast and looked up shocked to find Jimin there.

"Oh, I thought you were going straight from the dorms." She puts down a plate of food for Jimin.

"I thought I'd check up on you, did something good happen?" Jimin giggles, it's been a long time since he could laugh in front of her, she joins in.

"Alex took me for some coffee after work." She sits down "He is smart, nice, single and most importantly straight." She puts a few extra pieces of bacon on Jimin's plate.

"What you aren't gonna eat bacon?"He asks as he takes one into his mouth.

"Nope, I've decided to eat healthier, I was going to pack this up for your lunch." She takes a sip of her tea.

Jimin almost spat out his food. Joon Hee never made food, not for her.

"Was he giving big dick aura." He chuckles.

"Maybe." She giggles.

"Noona." Jimin starts. And you know he wants to say something serious. "I feel like now is a good time to tell you, that Yoongi is my boyfriend." He breathes.