3~Danger

Instagram:xxmintylovexx

Patreon.com/xmintylovex

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Yoongi was gaping at Jimin's response and before he could say another word Jin butts in.

" That's all for today, thank you for watching, see you next week on Run Bts." Jin blows a kiss to the camera .

"Cut." Shouts the director. " pack up everyone."

Yoongi goes straight up to Jimin who was still back hugging Taehyung.

"Yah! Shows over." Yoongi says bitterly.

Jimin slowly removes his arms but Taehyung puts them back around him.

Taehyung sticks his tongue out " He likes me more."

"Yah! You had one job Jimin." Yoongi stresses each syllable.

Jimin just smiles, probably dying inside because his bias is letting him back hug him for this long.

'Ah reality is better than fantasy and Min Yoongi is ruining it. I think I could die right now and I won't complain.' Jimin thinks.

Taehyung was annoying Yoongi by showing some aegyo.

"Please can Jimin come to the dorm with us ?" Taehyung pouts.

It doesn't work on him. He is immune.
He opens his mouth to say no but he meets Jimins eyes.

How could Yoongi say no to such a cute face. He mentally slaps himself. How could Jimin have this kind of power over him? He sighs and nods.

"Jimin pack up and then come with us to the dorm." Yoongi orders before walking off to the other members who were rewatching the last few moments of the show. Yoongi swore and curses Jimin for making him look so stupid.

Yeah thats the reason why he was angry. Nothing else.

Everyone had left to go back to the dorm and only Yoongi and Taehyung were left waiting for Jimin.