FML

So to gain inspiration for my other book mount opium I went to rice fields and visited ruins in Philippines. Wifi is so crap where I am.

But the story gets better, my phone overheated, and now my phone needs to be factory reset. 

So my chapter 5 for mount opium is gonna get deleted and my chapter 54 for dating my bias wrecker gets deleted. AND all my notes on the time lines for both books and the notes for other books I'm planning to write. 

And honestly I want I pull my hair out. *cries*

I don't even know if my phone can be fixed, and I'm literally living in a hut like Jimin in Mount Opium, in the middle of freaking nowhere. 

And is it too much to ask for a hug? :

And I want to cry but it's okay because Jintro.

Nope I still want to cry. 

I'm using an old laptop to write this message to yall, and I'm literally lifting it up to get signal.

So if I don't update for a while it means I'm getting my crap/sanity/life together.

I love you all, I'll make up for the last few days, I really want the story to move along because I have exciting stuff. 

Also this is an angst free book, just keep that in mind for the next few chapters. My goal is to write an Angst Free Yoonmin book, we lack those. 

Again thank you for all the support. xxx 

*Insert many green hearts*