Chapter 2

AN- Wow this story got more views than expected in one day. Anyway here is chapter 2.

Y/N POV

After the meeting with the wizard himself I decided to do some exploring of the city of Vale. I took the flying machine they call a bullhead to the city. By the time I had gotten there is was around 10:30 pm and so I started walking around the city admiring it. Soon I came across a shop 'From Dust till Dawn'.

Y/N "Hmm sounds interesting." 

At my meeting with Ozpin he had done a short explanation of what dust is along with grimm. So I decided to check this dust out myself. I walk in and the old shop owner greets me.

Old man "Hello how can I help you?"

Y/N "Do you have any dust that goes with these." I say as I pull out my Dessert Eagles

Old man ".50 caliber?"

Y/N "Yeah."

Old man "Ok so 20 dust rounds of different types equals for these guns equals around..." he looks at a clipboard "400 lien."

Y/N "What the hell is lien?"

Old man " It is the currency of Remnant, have you living under a rock for 1000 years?"

Y/N "No" I pull out $2000 "But will you take American currency?"

Old man "No, you don't have the lien you don't get the dust. That's final."

Y/N "Ok I get it. I'll just keep looking around."

The old man looks at me like I'm crazy but goes back to cleaning the front desk. I walk to the back of the store and see a girl in a red cloak reading a weapons magazine. I go over to her and grab one off the shelf and start to flip through it. Not really paying attention to my surroundings I don't notice the store being robbed until a man in a black and red suit with a machete grab my shoulder. Immediately I punch him in the face through the front window along with the girl and another man in the same outfit. I walk outside the window to see Little Red Riding Hood pull out a scythe bigger than herself and start beating up people while I go to help by punching people away from her who got to close. A man in white with bowler hat, cane, and cigar comes out the shop.

Mobster "You were worth every cent you truly were" he put out his cigar under his cane "Well Red and company, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around..." he says as he points his cane at us revealing it to be a rifle "I'm afraid this is where we must part ways."

He fires the cane and launches out a flare Red jumps over it but I just take the hit literally feeling nothing.

Red "You mind if we go after him."

Old man "Uh huh"

Red follows the mobster as he climbs up the ladder by using the recoil of her sniper scythe to jump up while I use the ladder.

Red "HEY!!"

Y/N "ASSHOLE!!!"

Mobster "Persistent and language!"

A bullhead appears out of nowhere and the mobster climbs in.

Mobster "End of the line Red and company" he says as he throws down a red dust crystal and shoots it.

Mobster "Woo-ho-ho-ho" he laughs but stops when he sees a purple shield in front of us "We got a huntress" he says to the pilot as they switch positions.

Soon the lady we are now fighting sends fireballs at us but are blocked or dodged. Soon the ground around us explodes and the debris is used as a spear against the enemy.  The lady explodes the shards but the witch sends the destroyed crystal to swirl around the bullhead and damage it.

While this is happening me and Red get out guns out and shoot at the lady. She blocks Reds with ease but mine go through her shield almost hitting her. This enraged her as she sends a wave of fire vaporizing any of out attacks before the fly off.

Red gets all excited suddenly.

Red "Your a huntress! Can I have your autograph?"

I just sit there to think what the hell just happened.

*Timeskip*

Witch "I hope that you both realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly. You put yourselves and others in great danger."

Red "They started it"

Y/N "And we finished it" I say looking at them both.

Witch "If it were up to me you'd be sent home with a pat on the back..." Red gets excited "And a slap on the wrist!" She yells as she smacks the table earning an 'Eek' from Red " But someone would like to see you."

She moves aside as Ozpin enters the room with cookies and milk. He put them on the table and I go to grab one but they are all gone and in Reds mouth by the time my hand reaches the plate.

Y/N "How the hell is that even possible!?"

Ozpin "Ruby Rose... You have silver eyes."

Y/N "That's what you notice not the fact that she ate about 10-20 cookies in about 10 seconds."

Again I go ignored.

Ozpin "So, where did you learn to do this?" He asked showing her a tablet showing the fight.

Ruby "Signal Academy."

Ozpin "And they taught you to use one of the most dangerous weapons ever designed." 

Ruby "Well one teacher in particular."

Ozpin "I see... well the only scythe wielder I know is a dusty old crow..."

Ruby faced stuffed with more cookies "Mmmhhmmm... that's my uncle Qrow! He's a teacher at Signal. I was complete garbage before he took me under his wing. And now, I'm all like— Hooowaaah! Witchaaaa!" She does some karate moves making me laugh while the witch and Ozpin study her.

Ozpin "So I've noticed.. what is an adorable little girl doing on the battlefield?"

Ruby "I want to be a huntress." She says contently.

Ozpin "You want to slay monsters?"

Ruby "Yeah! I only have two more years of training left at Signal! And then I'm going to apply to Beacon! You see, my sister's starting there this year, and she's trying to become a Huntress, and I'm trying to become a Huntress 'cause I wanna help people. My parents always taught us to help others, so I thought, Hey, I might as well make a career out of it! I mean the police are alright, but Huntsmen and Huntresses are just so much more romantic and exciting and cool and really, gosh, you know!" She says faster than Great Britain on sweet tea.

Y/N "Could you slow down for five minutes please?"

Ruby "Hmmmmm... Nah it's fun to be confusing."

Ozpin "Do you know who I am?"

Ruby "Your Professor Ozpin of Beacon Academy."

Ozpin "Hello." He greets friendly.

Ruby "Nice to meet you" 

Ozpin "So you want to come to my school."

Ruby "More than anything."

Ozpin "Ok" he says then he dismisses us to head to our living places.

AN- There is another much longer chapter done. As always see you in the next update. Peace Out.