Chapter 4

AN- Hello and what the hell. This books views and votes have doubled in 24 hours. Ok then also remember that you guys still need to vote on who to date. I got one person but I need more because this is a democracy. Anyway here's the next chapter.

Y/N POV

So the three of us head into the auditorium that is jam packed with people. Soon someone yells at us.

Busty Blonde "Hey, Ruby over here. I saved you a spot!"

Ruby "Oh. Hey. I-I got to go. Bye Jaune by Y/N. I'll see you after the ceremony."

Y/N "See ya."

Jaune "Hey, Wait" he sighs "Great now where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to. At least I still have you Y/N."

While this is happening I am enjoying the scenery.

Y/N looking and Yang "Man she is already American just by looking at her."

Jaune "Uhhhh what?"

Y/N laughing "Nothing Jaune, you'll understand when your older."

Ruby POV

Yang "How's your first day going little sister."

Ruby "You mean since you ditched me and I exploded!"

Yang "Yikes, meltdown already."

Ruby "No, I literally exploded a hole in front of the school. There was fire and I think... a little ice?"

Yang "Are you being sarcastic." She says  smiling

Ruby "I wish. I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really, really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!"

Weiss "YOU!"

Ruby "Oh, god it's happening again!"

Weiss "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!"

Yang "Oh my god, you really exploded..."

Ruby "It was an accident..." she climbs off of Yang "It was an accident!" Weiss pulls out a pamphlet "What's this."

Weiss "The is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not mandatory, the Schnee Family highly encourages their customers to read and familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide to Dust applications and practices in the field." She says confusing Ruby more so than before.

Ruby "Uhhh..."

Weiss "Do you really want to start making things up to me."

Ruby "Absolutely."

Weiss "Then read this and never talk to me again" I can see that this catches Y/N's attention as he has an annoyed look.

Yang "Look, uhhh... it sounds like you too just got off on the wrong foot. So why don't you start over and try to be friends."

Ruby "Yeah great idea sis." I reach out for a handshake. "Hey Weiss, I'm Ruby! Wanna hang out. We can go shopping for school supplies."

Weiss "Yeah! And we can paint our nails and try on clothes and talk about cute boys, like tall, blond, and scraggly over there!"

Ruby happily says "Wow, really"

Weiss turning into a death glare "No"

Ozpin soon catches our attention as he fixes his mic.

Ozpin "I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step."

Glynda then takes the stage.

Glynda "You will gather in the ballroom tonight. Tomorrow your initiation begins. You are all dismissed." 

Yang "He seemed kinda... off."

Ruby "Yeah kinda like he wasn't even there."

*Timeskip*

Y/N POV

I was on the roof looking at my holomap of the country making sure politics were going well the people were happy and the country was advancing. I was looking through bills that had been passed on to me after the president signed off on them when I here footsteps behind me. I look and see Ozpin.

Ozpin "What exactly are you doing, Mr. America."

Y/N "You know when we first met. I said I was the sort of human version of a country?"

Ozpin "Yes, I remember that being strange yet interesting. Why?"

Y/N "Well, I'm looking through laws in need of approval for the country. Sort of like a president but I also control constructions of main important building such as military bases and industry."

Ozpin "That somewhat makes sense. Anyway I came up here to tell you to get some rest due to the initiation tomorrow."

Y/N "I will don't worry."

Ozpin "Okay. Goodnight Mr. America."

Y/N "Goodnight Ozpin."

In reality I was worried for the country. The increase in riots and terrorist attacks is worrying. If it get too out of control then America might fall and that is not going to happen on my watch. I realise that it is getting late and so I head to bed in my dorm.

AN- Sorry for the long wait. I had been distracted by other things for a bit but I'm back. Anyway remember that you need to vote for what girl we are going to date. Hope you enjoyed and peace out.