Chapter 8

A/N- Hello, welcome back to the story. I have nothing to say except that I have made some changes to the character chapter both of them, the teammates, and the explanation of what your reading. Anyways here we go.

3rd POV

Weiss and Britain come back from the locker room in their battle uniforms and with their weapons. Weiss goes to the front while Britain takes a seat next to Y/N.

Yang "GOOO WEISS!"

Blake "Fight well!"

Ruby "Yeah represent TEEEEEAM RWBY!"

Weiss "Ruby! I'm trying to focus!"

Ruby "Oh... umm... sorry." she says sheepishly

Y/N to Britain "That was a bit rude."

Britain "What do you mean?"

Y/N "Well, Ruby was not the only one cheering her on yet she was the only one called out."

Britain "Yeah, that was a bit rude but she will just have to get used to it because it's hard to change a rich persons mind."

Y/N "Yep, I hear ya."

Port who is next to the crate holding his axe "Alllright! Let the battle BEGIN!"

As Port says this he busts open the lock on the cage and the beast charges straight towards Weiss. She roles out of the way just in time.

Port "Ha-ha weren't expecting that were you!"

Ruby "Hang in there Weiss!"

Weiss speeds at the boar at incredible and goes to attack but gets her weapon caught in its tusks. After a small battle over dominance over the weapon it is thrown a few yards away.  And Weiss is thrown back by the attack.

Port "Oh-ho! Now what will you do without your weapon?"

Weiss jukes the boar and causes it to crash into Ports desk. She slides to her weapon and finally gets hold of it.

Ruby "Weiss! Go for its belly! There's no armor underneath-"

Weiss "Stop telling me what to do!"

Ruby is hurt by this. The boar charges Weiss again but weiss summons one of her glyphs and uses it as a shield. She then uses two more and bounces off of them and stabs the Grimm in the stomach killing it.

Port "Bravo, Bravo it seems that we are in the presence of a true huntress. Now let us see what our Huntsmen can bring to the table. Hmm?"

Britain walks up to the front of the class and just stands there.

Port "Aren't you going to get a weapon my good sir?"

Britain "If I'm going against another one of those things I will be fine."

Port get an idea and flips a switch behind his desk. A large crate rises from a trapdoor in the ground and what ever is in the crate is roaring.

Port "If you are so overconfident about this fight then you can fight this beast."

Britain "OK." he says very monotone voice as if he is still not worried.

Port "Alright, 3... 2... 1... GO!"

He busts open the crate and out comes an Ursa Major. It roars at Britain but he just stands there and gives it the death stare. People in the class are looking worried and Weiss gets her weapon ready to attack the beast at a moments notice. Britain pulls out his rifle and aims at the beast. The Ursa charges at him and he firs 3 shots into the beast's head. All shots hit and the all penetrate through the skull and kill the beast.