Chapter 12

A/N - Hello and welcome back to the story. I have one update  that I'd like to tell all of you about. I have made a new request book, so if you have fan fiction request then tell me and I'll put it in the book and in this book is also story ideas from me that you can vote and comment on weither they should become full on stories or not. That all for now. On with the story. Enjoy!

Y/N POV

Me and my team were invited by team RWBY to go out on the town, we accepted because we wanted to see what the Vytal Festival had to offer. Right now we were walking down a street with a large banned saying welcome to Vale.

Weiss "The Vytal Festival. Oh, it's absolutely wonderful!"

Germany "Ja, it is quite wunderbar."

Ruby "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out."

Y/N "I have to agree with Ruby on this one. It is very weird to see not only Weiss but also Germany smiling with her is just strange."

Weiss "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!" 

Russia "Annnnnd, now you ruined it by giving us the backstory." he then takes another swig of his seemingly endless supply of vodka

Yang "Yeah Weiss, you really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring. Also where do you get your vodka you have like an endless supply."

Russia "Maybe I do maybe I don't. Who knows."

Weiss "Hush you two!"

Yang "Explain to me why we are spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks."

Britain "Hey docks are not stupid they hold a lot of history to them."

Y/N "Like the Boston Tea Party."

Britain "Listen, I said I was sorry! Also you ruined a few thousand dollars of tea with your little rebellion."

Y/N "Still kicked your ass and I'm also more powerful than you."

Britain "Now that was a bloody cheap shot and you know it."

Ruby "Anyway, these docks smell terribly of fish." She says covering her nose.

Weiss "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!"

Blake "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament."

Britain "That sounds perfectly reasonable."

Russia "It sounds cheap."

Weiss "You can't prove that." 

Ruby "Whoa."

I look at where she is looking to see the same shop that me and Ruby stopped the robbery was completely robbed and destroyed. We all walk that way and see two detectives at the scene.

Ruby "What happened here?"

Detective 1 "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

Yang "That's terrible." she says sadly.

Detective 2 "They left all of the money again."

This grabs me and Ruby's attention.

Ruby "Huh."

Y/N "Can I have it? I am in serious debt."

Of coarse they just ignore me like everyone does.