Chapter 7

A/N- Hello my friends welcome back to the story. I'm sorry that the last chapter was posted so late at night but hopefully that this one will be posted at an actual time that people are awake. Anyway for the voting ballet Neo is still winning but Ruby is close behind. So here is the story.

Y/N POV

I wake up and look at the clock, it read 7:30. I look over and see everyone asleep.

Y/N 'Time to ruin this peaceful moment.'

I get out of bed and stand in front of them. I then pull out a trumpet and start playing Reveille.

Britain "BLOODY HELL SON!!!"

Germany "VHAT VAS VAT FOR!"

Y/N "We are required to go to classes and our first one is at 9:00 and I want to make sure that each of us get ready and have the chance to check on our countries."

Russia "Still fuck you."

Russia sits at the edge of his bed and takes a swig of vodka. Britain gets up and goes to take a shower. Germany checks his economy and I clean my guns.

Germany "Mein Gott. Greece is going to put my economy into the ground. He just asked for another loan."

Y/N "Just kick him out of the EU. He is clearly not helping anyone."

Germany "I would but that would cause a lot of conflict."

Y/N "Yes but a little conflict never hurt anyone plus you get some more land out of it."

Britain gets out of the shower to here this.

Russia and Britain "NOOO!!"

Britain "NOT AGAIN! NOT AFTER THE LAST TIME!"

Y/N "What last ti- OHHHHH... yeah I forgot about that."

Russia "YEAH, I WOULD LIKE TO NOT HAVE A WAR AT MY CAPITAL AGAIN."

Y/N "Yeah lets not do that again never mind."

Germany "You fuckers really think I would go back to that."

Y/N "You would if we needed it wouldn't you?"

Germany "I would but I don't really see a reason to go back to that point."

Britain "Yes there might not be a reason right now, but in the future it would be good to have that kind of firepower on our side."

Russia as he heads to the bathroom to go and shower "Yes but at what price would it take to get that out of him."

Britain "Yes mate, I would personally not like London to be bombed to hell."

Germany "Well now we are allies so if you don't attack me then we won't have a problem."

Y/N "We never attacked you before, you did."

Germany "Vatever vat is vater under ze bridge."

Russia from bathroom "WATER THAT KILLED 60 MILLION PEOPLE!"

I look at the clock and see it says 8:00. Russia walks out and Germany walks into the bathroom to shower after him. After about 10 minutes Germany walks out of the bathroom. All of us in uniform.

Y/N "Boys, I assume that you want decorate the room with whatever posters we have?"

Russia "Yes I can put up posters of beautiful Mother Russia and the Russian flag."

Britain "I can set up my tea set for later."

Germany "I can make my beer brewery."

Y/N "Good we all have plans on what to do."