Chapter 6

Hello this is the official chapter for the book and the one where you will actually get to fight and meet your team.

Y/N POV

As I was flying towards the objective of getting this artifact I looked down into the forest and saw Ruby fly into a baby bird. Yellow seeming to use her gantlets as a way to fly and Jaune get hit by a spear and get shot into another tree. As I keep looking I see a bight light to my right. it was a bright light that was similar to the one that brought me here. I decide to head there instead. As I get close I erase my jet from existence and land in the surrounding area and see a sight that gave me mixed feelings. I saw my father Britain, Germany, and Russia and they all have weapons out as they are surrounded by beowolves.

Russia "Back off you demons!" he says as he mows down a few before having to reload.

Britain "DON'T WASTE YOUR AMMO YOU BLOODY WANKER!!! THAT CLEARLY IS NOT EFFECTIVE!"

Germany "Go back to drinking your tea. He's doing more than you are right now."

Britain "Yes he might be but if he keeps doing that we would die faster as he is not using his shots accurately wasting his ammo leading us to be overrun." he says as he shoots in bursts killing them without wasting ammo.

Y/N "Dad your putting way to much thought into this. Just shoot them but aim for the alpha." you say as you unload two full clips into the Grimm killing a large amount.

Britain/Germany/Russia "AMERICA!?"

Y/N "The one and only."

Germany "Well you did disappear  for a few days and we all thought you were dead."

Y/N "Sorry to disappoint but I was teleported here and I have been having a good time meeting people without them knowing I'm a full country that count destroy them all."

Britain "Fair point but do you mind helping us out of here" he says as he kills a few more before only the alpha is left.

Y/N "Sure." I say as I shoot a AGM-144 Hellfire Missile at it obliterating it.

Russia "Why did non of us think of that."

Britain "Because that is a bit overkill for a threat like that"

Y/N "I don't care. Anyway follow me because we have to go get an artifact."

Britain "A bit random but whatever as long as we all get to civilization we are fine"

Russia "I need more vodka"

Germany "Of course you do"

Timeskip

As we were heading towards the temple I here a screeching ahead and the rest hear it to. We all start running towards the sound and we reach a field with the temple in the middle. I look at the temple and see everyone plus a few others.

Ruby "Y/N!! Watch out for the nevermore!!"

I look into the sky and see a giant bird circling around us.

Germany "VAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!"

Y/N "A GIANT EVIL BIRD THAT WE NEED TO KILL!!"

Britain pulls out a LAW-80 and shoots a homing rocket at the nevermore. It hits and takes the bird out of the sky for a short time.

Y/N "Enemy hit, but it's going to need more than that!"

We get to the other as they look at us in surprise. Most likely because One) I just showed up with a bunch of random people Two) One of those people just pulled out a rocket launcher from seemingly nowhere.