Chapter 10

A/N - Hello and welcome back to the story I again have no updates and this time I actually mean it. Anyway on with the story.

Y/N POV

Me and my team were in Dr. Oobleck's class we watch as the over hyper man run around at speeds that could rival Ruby after drinking her coffee a few nights ago.

Oobleck "Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunas Rights Revolution--more popularly known as the Faunas War--" He zooms in front of his desk "Now! While this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day! Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunas heritage?"

Many students slowly raised their hands along with Velvet after hesitating for a bit.

Oobleck "Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War? Yes?"

Weiss "The battle at Fort Castle!"

Oobleck "Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunas had over General Lagune's forces?"

At this moment I see that Cardin flick a paper football at Jaune waking him up.

Jaune "Hey!"

Oobleck "Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent! Excellent! What is the answer?"

Jaune "Uhhhhhh... The answer... The advantage... that the faunas... had over the guys stuff..."

I look to see what he's staring at and see Pyrrha attempting to help but doing it terribly. I summon a pair of night vision goggles and hand them to her. She seems to understand that she is not doing so good on explaining the answer. She shows them to Jaune in hopes that he understands.

Jaune "Uhh... Binoculars!" he said very confidently.

Pyrrha hands me back the night vision goggles while face palming. I desummon (This is now a word) the goggles and bang my head on the desk at his stupidity, waking up Russia who passed out for being drunk. Germany and Britain are now both amazed and disappointing as he has now found a new level of stupidity.

Oobleck "Very funny, Mr. Arc! Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!"

Cardin "Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier." 

Oobleck is disappointed in Cardin while me and my team are extremely pissed off by this comment.

Pyrrha "You're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?"

Cardin "What?! You got a problem?!"

Y/N "NO I GOT A FUCKING NUKE!!!"

The class stares at me in confusion. Cardin is confused, pissed and scared all at the same time.

Oobleck "1) Don't use that language in my classroom 2) What in the world is a nuke."

Y/N "Fine sorry and a nuke is a bomb."

Oobleck "Ok but this is your only warning."

Pyrrha "I have the answer sir. It's night vision. Many Faunas are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark."

Cardin looks extremely pissed off at her having the correct answer.

Blake "General Lagune was inexperienced, and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunas in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured. Perhaps if he'd paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure." 

She looks at Cardin while saying the last part. After she says this her and Germany high five. Cardin gets up ready to fight the two.

Oobleck  "Mr. Winchester! Please take your seat." Jaune laughs at Cardin's misfortune "You and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional readings." 

Jaune "Ooohhhhhhh..."

Oobleck "Now! Moving on!"

*Timeskip*

We are all walking out of class on the way to our dorm rooms for the night when I see Pyrrha stop at eh door in front of the classroom.

Pyrrha "You go on ahead. I'll wait for Jaune."

I decide that it's not my business with this entire situation so I go to my dorm with my team.

Me and my team are in our dorm and decide to talk about recent events.

Russia "So America. I see that you had a conference with North Korea and united the two in a way at least."

Y/N "Yes I did. I don't know if this an act or not but I'm going to keep my guard up in case he becomes hostile."

Britain "Yeah fair point he could be hostile since he has been for the past few decades but we know to be careful."

Germany "Ja."

Y/N "Alright well goodnight guys I'll see you all in the morning."

 G/R/B "Goodnight."

We all head to bed to get a full nights rest for the long adventure ahead of us tomorrow.

A/N Hello and that was the story. The rest of this arc will be not very long just because I hate this arc due to first off Jaune is not my favorite character and also this arc is boring to me at least. Also the link to my discord server for Wattpad is here https://discord.gg/wwa5BZd Alright have a good day. Peace Out.