Chapter 9

A/N - Welcome back to the story. I again have got no updates except that I have created a discord server so that if you guys want to just talk, share memes, or give out suggestions for improving mine and others fan fiction. That's all. Enjoy.

Y/N POV

I am in combat class with the rest of my team. We are all sitting in the stands watching the the complete obliteration of Jaune by Cardin Dickchester. Jaune goes in for a swing leaving him completely open for an attack which Cardin takes and knocks Jaune back. Jaune goes back in to attack him and they lock weapons.

Cardin "This is the part where you lose."

Jaune struggling to hold the lock "Over my dead-!"

Cardin knees Jaune in the gut to cut him off before slamming Jaune to the ground. He then raises his mace to pummel Jaune further into the ground but before he could a timer buzzes signaling the end of the fight.

Glynda "Cardin that enough!" he backs off as to not start anything with the teacher. ""Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match." Jaune lays on the ground in defeat while Pyrrha looks at him in sadness  "Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowulf, now, would we?"

Cardin "Speak for yourself..."

Y/N under my breath "Say something like that again and you get a bullet to the head..."

Glynda  "Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!"

As she says this I see Yang punching the air in anticipation, Weiss shaking her fists with a smile and Ruby shaking her whole body in her seat.

Y/N 'Hm, cute' I think as I look at Ruby full of excitement for the upcoming competition.

Soon the bell ring signaling lunch time.

*Timeskip*

Nora "So! There we were in the middle of the night..."

Ren "It was day."

Nora "We were surrounded by Ursa."

Ren "They were Beowulf's."

Nora "Dozens of them!"

Ren "Two of 'em."

Nora  "But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!"

Ren "She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now."

 I look over from Nora to see both Ruby and Pyrrha looking at Jaune sadly as he plays with his food.

Pyrrha "Jaune are you ok?"

Jaune snapping out of his trance. "Huh? Oh yeah! Why?"

Ruby "It's just that you seem a little... not ok."

Everyone is staring at him at this point to address the problem at hand.

Jaune "Guy's, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!" he gives us a thumbs up before turning his attention to Cardin and his goons as they make fun of a faunas girl with bunny ears.

Pyrrha "Jaune, Cardin had been picking on you since the first day of school!"

Jaune "Who Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!"

Ruby "He's a bully."

Jaune "Oh please. Name one time he's bullied me."

Y/N "When we were walking down the hallway with all of those books and Cardin bumped into you and made you drop all of your books. Luckily Yang was nearby to hold me back from putting him six feet under."

Russia "Or when he made you shield thingy expand in a doorway and I had to break the doorway to got you out." he says as he takes a swig of vodka.

Pyrrha "Or when Cardin shoved you into a locker and launched it away from the school."

Jaune "I didn't land that far from the school!"

Pyrrha "Jaune, You know if you ever need help, you could just ask any of us."

Nora "Ooooooh! I have an idea! We'll break his legs!"

Y/N/Russia/Germany/Britain "I SECOND THAT!"

Jaune "Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me, he's a jerk to everyone!"

We all look over to see him pulling on the bunny girls ears. This not only pisses me and my team off as we had done that to a race before but it angered everyone at the table.

Bunny Girl "Ow, that hurts. Please, stop..."

Russia immediately pulls out a Dragonoff and and firs all of his shots towards the racist bastards. The group is scared shitless and all run off like the pansies they are. Bunny girl sees Russia with the sniper rifle and comes up to us.

Bunny Girl "Thank you for the help."

Russia "No problem comrade. It needed to be done now if they bother you again come to us and we will deal with them personally."

Bunny Girl shakes her head yes before running to who we assume is her team.

Blake "Why did you save her?"

Russia "Because no one should be treated like that I believe that everyone should be equal no matter who you are."

Pyrrha "That's very honorable. Especially for a man who drinks constantly."

Germany "People who have the worst shell or past could always have the best personality..."

We all know that he was referencing Nazi Germany but decide not to bring it up as the others could be hostile if we have to explain his past.

Ruby "OK so now that that's dealt with we should all head to our classes and it seems that we are all separated among classes sooooo let's go!"

We all head to our classes as we separate into our groups by class. 

A/N- Alright so that is the chapter. Tell my how it was and if you enjoyed or not. About the discord server the link to the server is on my page in my website section. That's all I have to say. Peace Out.