Volume 2, Chapter 3: A Minor Train Wreck

A/N- Hello and welcome back to another chapter. I don't really have much to say other than I'm really sorry for the delay again. Anyway on with the story.

Y/N POV

My team, team RWBY, and team JNPR were all sitting in Professor Ports class right now. He was blabbering about some story when he was younger that had nothing to do with the class, as per usual. Russia was asleep, I was nearly asleep, Britain was paying attention to the story and Germany was watching the clock on his scroll. I looked at it to see that we had one minute left before we could leave and let our plan of bringing down the White Fang commence. I see Jaune slide over to Weiss and from what I can assume he is asking her out on a date... again. I hear the bell go off signaling that class was over.

Professor Port "And then I- I timed that one wrong I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to the story will have to wait until next time."

I see Weiss reply to Jaune but I'm too far away to hear what she said to him. I ignore it and head to teams' dorm to get changed into clothing that will fit the job that we're doing.

Timeskip brought to you by Poland hiding behind Britain in fear of Germany and Russia

We were all inside team RWBY's dorm getting our weapons prepared for our battle ahead of time. Russia was using a double barrel shotgun and the sword that we had gotten at initiation, Britain was going to use a kukri and a Webley Revolver, Germany was using a classic STG-44, and I had two Colt M1911's on my hips. Team RWBY all had new outfits on when we got to their dorm. I see Blake walking across the room while tightening the rope on her arms.

Blake "I thought that class would never end."

Ruby "Alright guys. Todays the day. The investigation BEGINS!" She jumps down from her very unsafe bunkbed while saying this.

Weiss "I'm glad we're all taking this so seriously."

Yang "Hey, we've got a plan. That's moderately serious."

Y/N "Sometimes it's better just to wing it."

Britain "Oh please. Name one time you just winged it and it worked."

Y/N "The American Revolution."

Britain "Oh you cheeky fucker."

Germany "Now iz not the time for you two to argue about whoz better. Now, let'z go over the plan once more just zo everyone knowz what they're doing."

Weiss "You, Y/N, Britain, and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem."

Blake "The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If Germany and I can get in, we can hopefully find out what they're planning. Germany do you have your faunas costume?"

Germany (Pulls out tiger clip on ears and tail) "Got zem."

Yang " I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard... Russia do you know how to use that shotgun when getting information?"

Russia "Yeah, I just blow off their kneecaps and boom they give me information."

Ruby "Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found." She pumps her fist in the air. "Let's do this!"

??? "Yeah!"

Germany, Britain, Russia, and I all point our guns at this new voice only to see that it's Sun in the tree outside the window.