Chapter 5

A/N  Ok I have returned to provide you readers with another chapter. For this chapter you will get to fight and you will have a new interesting team. That's all for now, enjoy.

Y/N POV

I woke up to my alarm clock reminding me that today is initiation day. I get ready putting on my sunglasses finally and going to the cafeteria. I grab a 2 ft. tall pile of bacon and started devouring it. I see to the side that a pink hair girl seems to be screaming at a guy with black hair with one pink strand. I ignore them and keep eating finishing in about 5 minutes. Afterwards I head to the cliff we are supposed to meet at and stand on a metal pad on the cliffside.

Ozpin "Ahh, Mr. America. I cannot say I'm surprised that you are here first but you don't have a weapon on you. How will you fight to survive?"

Y/N "I have my ways Oz. Just need to not question them." I say not really helping at all "So I hear from other students that teams will be formed here. I don't think people want to be on the same team as a country from a different dimension."

Ozpin "Well you will be support for any team formed of your choosing."

Y/N "Got it. Also if you launch me I will not be happy." I say stepping off the metal plate.

Ozpin "Well, how would you like to get down there?"

I immediately summon a Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II.

Ozpin "Oh... well then... I don't doubt you anymore."

Y/N "See what I mean." I say as I hop in and do a systems check.

*Timeskip*

Soon students start appearing and just stare at my jet. I ignore them and do a weapons check. Everyone has arrived by this point and is standing on a platform.

Ozpin "For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today."

Ruby "What. Ohhhh..."

Ozpin "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well."

Ruby groans at this.

Ozpin " That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years."

Ruby then cries out "WHAT!?!?!?"

Pink Energy "See, I told you-"

Ozpin "After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die."

Y/N 'Jaune does not seem to excited to be here'

Ozpin "You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will reguard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?"

Jaune "Yeah um... sir"

Ozpin ignoring Jaune "Good. Now take your positions."

Everyone gets into a different position while I start my jet up to fly.

Jaune "Um... sir? I got a question." He misses snowflake go flying. "So, this landing... strategy thing... Uh, wha-what is it? You're, like, dropping us off or something?"

Ozpin "No. You will be falling."

Jaune missing more people go flying "Oh, uh, I see... So, like, did you hand out parachutes for us?"

Y/N "No Jaune. He is going to launch you off the fucking cliff."

Jaune missing everyone but him be flung off "Wait... WHAT!?!"

He then flies off leaving only me.

Y/N "Lucky I had a jet at my disposal. See ya around Oz." I say as I fly off

Ozpin POV

I drink my coffee while watching everyone get launched off the mountain and the mysterious Mr. America fly off on a futuristic jet.

Ozpin "What are you exactly Mr. America." I say to no one in particular.

So that is the chapter. Sorry it was so short this episode is not that long so yeah not much to work with. Anyway I added the bacon as I saw people commenting on where was it so here it is and remember to vote for a girlfriend. You can vote for one person and it there is a tie between two people then you date both but no more than that. Anyway as always hope you enjoy and peace out.