Chapter 13

A/N - Hello and welcome back to the story. I apologize that I have not updated in a while as I have been distracted but now I have returned but will not be able to update consistently as I am now back in school. But that won't be a problem as I don't update either of my stories consistently anyways. I thought I should also mention that I now have a story request and ideas book so if you have any ideas for me to write go there. Anyways that is all so now on with the story.

3rd POV

Germany, Sun and Blake were sitting at a coffee shop in the middle of downtown Vale.

Sun "Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you gave me and Germany nothing but small talk and weird looks!"

Germany "Ehh, you get used to it after a while." He drank his coffee.

Blake "Sun, Germany... are you two familiar with the White Fang?"

Germany "Nein. I have not heard of zis 'White Fang'. Vat iz it?"

Sun "Well it makes that you don't know what it is as you are a human but of course I do. I don't think there is a faunus on this planet who hasn't heard of them! Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want. Bunch of freaks, if you ask me!"

Germany "And zat iz ze wrong thing to say."

Sun looks at him confused before looking back to Blake who was still sipping her tea.

Blake "I was once a member of the White Fang."

Sun spits out his tea "Wait a minute... YOU were a member of the White Fang."

Blake "That's right. I was a member for most of my life, actually. You could almost say I was born into it... Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and the Faunus." This reminds Germany of World War 1 and Europe left in shambles afterwards. 

Blake "Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people. And I was there. I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. I actually thought we were making a difference. But I was just a youthful optimist. Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new way of thinking. Suddenly, our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us, hijacking cargo from companies that used Faunus labor. And the worst part was, it was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear. So, I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence, and instead, I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am: a criminal hiding in plain view, all with the help of a little black bow."

Sun "So... have you told your friends any of this?"

Germany "Why do you think she iz here and not with zem."

Blake just looks at the table sadly.

Y/N POV

Ruby "Blaaaaake!"

Yang "Blaaaaake!"

Russia "Ninja Caaaaat!"

Y/N "Blaaaaake!"

Britain "BLAAAAAAKE!"

Me and the remaining members of our two teams went out the day after Blake and Germany ran out to go and find them. Of course Weiss was being useless like always.

Ruby "BLLLLLLAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE WHERE AREEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Yang "Blake!"

Ruby "Weiss you're not helping!"