Late as Hell Fourth of July Special

A/N-Hello and welcome to the Fourth of July Special this is all about America so there will be explosives, there will be food, there will be guns galore. Now just sit back and watch the madness occur.

Y/N POV 

I wake up to my national anthem being played the others get up in both fear and annoyance as they realize what day it is.

Russia "Oh god... not this again."

Germany "America, let's not tear up the school just because it's your birthday."

Britain just sits on the bed thinking about my first birthday when he lost a war to me.

Y/N already drinking beer "Hell yeah, I am going to get drunk and set of explosives and fireworks and it's going to be amazing."

We walk out of our dorm room everyone in their normal clothes and me in my America Outfit.

(Just the outfit not anything else)

As we are walking down the hall to go to the front yard to set up of Fourth of July Party we see teams RWBY and JNPR.

Ruby "Hey guys what's going on and Y/N what's with the outfit."

Y/N "We are going to the front of the school to set up for my birthday party and also this is my birthday suit."

Yang "Wow, you are really big on your birthday huh."

Y/N "Hell yes, there's going to be alcohol, there's going to be guns, we are going to explode things. It's going to be bomb."

Nora "That. Sounds. Awesome!!!! And very illegal but who cares!"

Weiss "It sounds like a great way for someone to get hurt or arrested."

Britain "It is." He looks back at us. "Remember five years ago. A whole town caught fire."

Y/N "Well yeah, but everyone survived and that was the best party ever."

Germany "YOU USED ACTUAL MISSILES AS FIREWORKS!!"

Y/N "Still, nobody died so it was a great party."

Ozpin "I don't know how I feel about your definition of 'fun' but I feel that we need something to help the students relax as the stress of school is at an all-time high."

Y/N "So we have permission to throw a party at the school."

Ozpin "As long as no one is injured and the school is cleaned tommorow then yes you may throw a party."

Y/N "Hell yeah let's go set up this party!"

Soon teams GRAB, RWBY and JNPR are setting up a party that will be remembered for the ages.

Yang "Hey Y/N what are these?" She  gestures towards the trucks with missles loaded into the back of them.

Y/N "My special rockets that will shoot off at the end of the party." I say with an evil look in my eyes.

Yang "This party is going to start and end off with a Yang."

Russia "In Mother Russia, that joke is actually funny."

Yang "Oh come on, it wasn't that bad."

Britain "Can both of you just shut up with the jokes and work."

Yang/Russia "No our jokes will go on forever!!"

Germany "Just work you two."

*Timeskip*

3rd POV

The party was set and Beacon Academy we're about to witness the greatest party of their lives. It was around 6:00 when people started showing up. There was close to 5,000 people there including all of Beacon Academy whoever in Vale wanted to join. People were mainly either drunk or nearly drunk for the people who actually drank. All the non-drinkers were sober or close to drinking with their friends.

We see Y/N at the center of the party drinking wiskey and dancing with Ruby. Russia having a drinking contest with Yang. Weiss and Britain keeping an eye on Y/N and Ruby making sure they don't do anything stupid like jump off of the cliff or blow up Vale. Germany and Blake are not drinking but there having a good time non the less. People who aren't dancing are either drinking, eating, talking to their friends, doing stupid drunk thing like jumping on tables and everyone is genuinely having a good time.

Soon the fireworks start as the sky lights up in all different colors as the people look in amazement as no one had seen fireworks before.

Y/N "Hey what's wrong has nobody ever seen fireworks before."

Ruby "No they must be something from your world only because we don't have things like this."

Well this is only the beginning of the show.

It slowly starts becoming lated into the night and it is about 11:00 now before Y/N comes onto the stage.

Y/N "So, how everybody doing tonight!"

Crowd "Good!!"

Y/N "Great to see. Ok so I've been hearing people wonder what's going on with the weaponized trucks. Well they are tonight's closure and I will let them off now!"

The crowd chears for what is about to happen. Soon the trucks launch the rockets into the sky as they start exploding into the American flag with eagles and stars as the US Nation Anthem played in the background. People all over the crowd look in amazement at the show before them.

As it finishes everyone leaves to go to their dorms and homes in the city. Teams RWBY and JNPR with Y/N a happy birthday before heading to bed. Y/N and his team clean up the mess but it only takes a few minutes as they summoned a lot of people to clean up the mess with them. They head to the dorm to go to sleep. Y/N sleeps with a smile as this was the best birthday and it would go down in the history books as the greatest party ever.

A/N Hello and that was the 4th of July special that is late as hell but hey, better late than never. I have no updates so as always. Peace Out.